Music in practice?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan Lendl used to have speakers in the trees at his house for when he would practice. He was kinda good. The best clubs I've ever seen have speakers courtside through lessons and exhibitions. This is not the same as pool tables in the clubhouse. Business can go on with some music, just be sure it stays all about business.

I think McD is preparing the team for timeouts and commercial breaks. Imagine he didn't play music during practice and then during a commercial break the stadium played music and confused all of our players. "Hey Shady what's that sound I'm hearing?" I don't know Sammy but I want to dance to it.

I think McD is preparing the team for timeouts and commercial breaks. Imagine he didn't play music during practice and then during a commercial break the stadium played music and confused all of our players. "Hey Shady what's that sound I'm hearing?" I don't know Sammy but I want to dance to it.

While I don't think this is game day prep at this point, there certainly IS a time where that is for real. Play with loud noise, don't cuddle in the bubble when it's cold, etc. In other words, be prepared, for a change!

I was listening to Jerel Worthy on The Bills Defender Show (aka John Murphy). He said, music is now played throughout practice. Not a fan. That's not how you teach discipline.

I can't roll my eyes enough at this... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Every team does it...and music has absolutely NOTHING to do with discipline.)

*LOL* hey Teef sup. thought i'd come check out this board, Music at practice is fine with me unless it is sucky music then I'd be really annoyed just sayin......

Odds are with sucky music, I'm starting to think they might need to run their playlist by me for approval first. And I don't know who the hell DJ Milk is and I don't care to find out, so they won't be needing his services anymore.

I was listening to Jerel Worthy on The Bills Defender Show (aka John Murphy). He said, music is now played throughout practice. Not a fan. That's not how you teach discipline.

Crazy...This is unheard of...never ever never have I heard music at my house coming from the practice fields while the players where practicing... Just Crazy

I blast it . When I work out. Pumps you up.See no problem. Gets the energy level up.

Yeah, music pumps you up. It's a motivator.

I see no problems with music...

The rhetoric of fans saying "oh no!!! not music!!! MY EARS" are just out of touch with reality. Music is now a detriment to practicing? LOL.