Music in practice?

Thought this was a Rex thing. I went to the Bills vs Jets game last year they had music blaring before the game while the Bills were dancing on the field the Jets were practicing running plays. We know what happened after that. Very disturbing to hear that this continues.

Edited by TYROD1QB

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is really a thread? i just picture the op sitting on a coach, staring off into space, and suddenly a simple thought pops into his head. he then runs to the internet to let all bills fans know what he's thinking, no matter how useless it is.

laughing.gif

well, he is a 420 bud man, so there's that...smoker.gif

Trust The Music Process

Is it playoff caliber music?

This is the real issue. Are they cranking "We are the Champions" or titles slightly less inspirational?

- Loser

- I'm a Loser

- Beautiful Loser

- Even the Losers

- Poor Poor Pitiful Me

How can I make an intelligent decision about this clandestine plan for music playing in practice without gathering all the evidence?

I need to know what kind of music they are playing to make an informed opinion on the matter.

Anyone know?

You obviously didn't comprehend what he said, listened to the entire interview. Football this is the man's job, he's working, the addition of music helps them(players) forget that they're actually working.

Do a deadlift sometime.

I have no problem with it, in the weight room or warmups. He said, it is played during on the field drills. Also said, He plays to the beat of the music. No music in real game situations.

I have no problem with it, in the weight room or warmups. He said, it is played during on the field drills. Also said, He plays to the beat of the music. No music in real game situations.

i want to get inside that head of yours and take a vacation.

How can I make an intelligent decision about this clandestine plan for music playing in practice without gathering all the evidence?

I need to know what kind of music they are playing to make an informed opinion on the matter.

Anyone know?

All I need to know is if the Pats do this? Somehow I don't think so

I don't the problem, if anything, it might be a smart move. There's never a time during a game that there isn't some sort of distraction. Make them learn how to ignore the distractions and focus on what they need to do.