Post Your Schedule Complaints Here

Wish they'd scrap the division for a conference format. The "division" games rotate each year based on your final seeding: 1-5-9-13, 2-6-10-14, etc. you play the crossover based on same seeding, and other 6 games comes from cluster. 1-2-3-4 together plus one from the other 3 clusters.

Every year would be a new adventure.

Owners would have a cow because the guaranteed rivilary goes away.

I agree with you. The rivalry is way overrated if you ask me. I wouldn't mind the NFL to change up the divisions once in a while.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the NFL is doing all it can to not let the Pats clinch the division after week 11 or so. 5 of their last 6 are against AFC East teams. I like that we only have one prime time game because we usually are horrible in Prime Time.

My only complaints are the early bye week and all the division games at the end of the year.

Awwww crap ! A bunch of those non conference games that hurt your playoff chances if you win. They are going to need to lose at least those two in the first 4 if they want a wildcard...

Edit: It's actually interesting they play pats and Miami so close together twice. They may actually have a shot at not being statistically elimated until week 13!

Edited by Over 28 years of fanhood

Pats and Dolphins four of the five December games. KC, OAK, LA, and CIN yet AGAIN. One garbage primetime game and its away. NFL hates the Buffalo Bills and this schedule is awful

I'm upset we are awarded only 1 primetime game... thursday night at KC.

Thursday night game is at the Jets

disappointed the opener is against a team intentionally trying to tank and with no QB... i feel a victory against the Jets means little, unfortunately.

I predict no better than 6-10 overall

Edited by JaCrispy

my road games this year are Carolina, Atlanta, Cincinnatti they are within the first 5 weeks of the season. At least at that point they will be right in the thick of it but what a grind- dolphins twice in 3 weeks patriots twice in 4 weeks...are other teams doing this. Yes I know that Dolphins play the bills twice in 2 weeks and the Patriots play the bills twice in 4 weeks haha

example:

chiefs raider games are 9 weeks apart....broncos 10 weeks apart....chargers 11 weeks apart so what gives with are F'd up schedule?

Edited by CardinalScotts