Post Your Schedule Complaints Here

Without seeing the schedule yet, I'll post a few complaints we see each year. Might as well get'm out of the way.

Why does NE get a 10 day rest before playing us?

Why does NE get a by week before playing us?

Bummer, we have to play in the Miami heat in December!

There's a start. Add yours as you feel needed.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weathers never any good in October, November, December!!! All of our games should have been in September!!!

The weathers never any good in October, November, December!!! All of our games should have been in September!!!

Fair would be two games each month, but havn't had many fair years....always backloaded into cold weather. (see last year) This is theNFL encouraging the Pegs to get a domed stadium imho.

I'm tired of the NFL disrespecting Buffalo football fans. All of our home games are Bills games. In a 16 game schedule you think they could at least give us one game that involves two teams with something to play for? Clevelanders must really be pissed.

I'm tired of the NFL disrespecting Buffalo football fans. All of our home games are Bills games. In a 16 game schedule you think they could at least give us one game that involves two teams with something to play for? Clevelanders must really be pissed.

Some city could get a massive snowstorm and need to move their home game to New Era (ala Bills Jets in Detroit) Just think - we may get a Browns home game some year!