Reuben Foster Failed Drug Test at Combine

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he falls into RD2, you have to consider him. even if you only get 4 years out of the guy -- his talent and fit to scheme are good enough to deal with the headaches and then let him walk at the end if you havent been able to get him onboard for the program to commit big dollars.

if we can get a top pass catcher/corner, add him, and then add the opposite position from RD1 in RD3.... that would be a heck of a first 2 days.

This is almost as bad as when Shane Ray got cited with possession 3 nights before the draft.

The funny thing is my step brother was an accountant analyst for a certain sports marketing agency, he informed me that he wasn't caught with 50 or something like that, he was driving around with a brick in the passenger seat.

Edited by Captain Murica

McD won't stand for that kind of character. He's out.

I have always said, if you can't get off **** for the biggest job interview you will ever have, screw you. I say let his ass go undrafted and earn big money in his 2nd contract. I dont' get these morons, just get off **** for a few weeks, thats all it takes.