Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

zevo

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't that long ago that he was making the case in court that he was "just hanging out with his friends". This morning they find him just hanging out in his cell. Coincidence? :w00t:

He lived his life hanging around bad people, and that's exactly how he died.

The individual who commits suicide remains fully conscious, trapped in the Kama Loka (the psychic or astral atmosphere surrounding and to some extent interpenetrating the physical plane), able to see and witness everything that’s going on on Earth in regard to the situations and people from which they have severed themselves, and having to remain there for the destined duration of what would have been their life had they not killed themselves.

Imo

The individual who commits suicide remains fully conscious, trapped in the Kama Loka (the psychic or astral atmosphere surrounding and to some extent interpenetrating the physical plane), able to see and witness everything that’s going on on Earth in regard to the situations and people from which they have severed themselves, and [/size]having to remain there for the destined duration of what would have been their life had they not killed themselves.[/size]

Someone's a Buddhist.

The individual who commits suicide remains fully conscious, trapped in the Kama Loka (the psychic or astral atmosphere surrounding and to some extent interpenetrating the physical plane), able to see and witness everything that’s going on on Earth in regard to the situations and people from which they have severed themselves, and [/size]having to remain there for the destined duration of what would have been their life had they not killed themselves.[/size]

Imo

Or in reality you just die...

The 1st news I caught today was the Pats visiting the White House and I was thinking to myself not many smiles on the players faces.

Then I caught the Hernandez news...

Tom Brady didn't even go to the White House... What a dirtbag​. After the FBI spent so much money to get his !@#$ing jersey back.

Or better yet its ok to express your opinions we don't live in Russia . If you guys really think that he killed himself in prison with a sheet after winning his court case for double murder and was planning to retry the first . I got some beach front property to sell you near childrens hospital. That was an execution plain and simple

Timing does seem suspicious. I actually know some stuff on this subject and putting hits on guys in prison actually happens all the time. But setting it up like a suicide seems really hard.

Well his lawyer Jose Baez filed an investigation on behalf of the family, he believes that Hernandez was murdered. Either by inmates or personnel inside the prison, he believes it was orchestrated as Hernandez had no signs of an individual who would end his life.

Round and round we go...

I spent about 10 years working with children in psychiatric hospital. People motivated to kill themselves will be successful if given the opportunity. An investigation should be conducted as there was a death but I wouldn't leap to any conclusions other than he was staring life in prison in the face and decided not to continue on. A permanent solution to a permanent problem if you will. The timing isn't suspicious to me at all. If anything this wouldn't be a stretch where he was happy he beat the double murder rap then realized it didn't mean anything and he still would be in prison for the rest of his life. That low is something I could see being a low enough to kill himself. I have a friend who killed himself because a girl broke up with him and another because of money troubles. The reason doesn't have to be good enough to you or me just the person who commits the act.

Really? The prison staff killed him because....why? They are used to dealing with people like him all day long. He just got two no-guilty verdicts. Perhaps his lawyer gave him the impression that he would be free after that (forgetting to inform him that he was in jail on a life sentence?).

And how would he have been murdered at 2:30am when the doors to the cells are locked?

I think an investigation should always be done for prison suicides, but coming out and blaming the jail and/or other inmates right off the bat is bad form.

Right where I am at :thumbsup:

Logistically, how does one hang themselves with a sheet from a cell window? I would think the bars or whatever on the window would not allow this for obvious reasons. Why wouldn't it have a screen or grating over it? And how high was the window? He was a tall man..

Well, there's no doorknobs in the cell either.

The overwhelming response to impending hypoxic asphyxiation is furious struggle to breathe. If you are suspended, your struggle will be vain. If you are able to stand up, you will, unless you are sedated/otherwise incapacitated.

It isn't hard to hang yourself from anywhere that will obstruct your breathing. I walked in on a kid who was in the middle of attempting to hang himself and had rigged sheets up to his dresser and then he just kind of sat down. Your second post assumes that the person wants to live. My original post touched on this. People who want to kill themselves will find a way. The above mentioned kid was eerily peaceful as he hung before I grabbed him. It is something that still sticks with me today.

Thanks, Aaron, for the final a-hole act in an a-hole life. By law the murder conviction (on appeal) is now negated. That makes it impossible for Odin Lloyd's family to recover restitution and also makes it harder for them to prevail in a civil wrongful death lawsuit (since there is now no final judgment of guilt to rely on in a civil suit. I shouldn't have expected anything different.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/after_aaron_hernandez_suicide.html

It isn't hard to hang yourself from anywhere that will obstruct your breathing. I walked in on a kid who was in the middle of attempting to hang himself and had rigged sheets up to his dresser and then he just kind of sat down. Your second post assumes that the person wants to live. My original post touched on this. People who want to kill themselves will find a way. The above mentioned kid was eerily peaceful as he hung before I grabbed him. It is something that still sticks with me today.

Plus, if you do it right, you block the carotid artery and pass out very quickly. And you're not standing up after that.

It's fascinating, if grizly, the lengths a determined suicide will go to to kill themselves. Read once about a guy who laid down in bed and cut his own throat with an electric carving knife. Hanging yourself from a window, even with your feet touching the ground...entirely possible.

Thank you Aaron for doing something that benefits the human race.

.......yup.....a brand new VACANCY sign on his cell for the next thug.......acquittal was due to beyond a reasonable doubt evidence, but I'd bet he did it......"depraved indifference to human life" was him period.....