PFT: McCoy's absence not contract related

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

It's funny that his rep caused this story.

Considering the quality of veteran backs out there begging for work it would be nice if the $9M cap figure RB could see fit to not be the only no-show to the new coaches first OTA.

Hopefully he'll be in tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Considering the quality of veteran backs out there begging for work it would be nice if the $9M cap figure RB could see fit to not be the only no-show to the new coaches first OTA.

No one's expecting McCoy to become a team leader at this point in his career. All he needs to do is be healthy for the season and produce when it matters. It shouldn't matter if he misses all of voluntary practices.

I hope they guve him plenty of rest during the off-season. He's earned it.

No one's expecting McCoy to become a team leader at this point in his career. All he needs to do is be healthy for the season and produce when it matters. It shouldn't matter if he misses all of voluntary practices.

I hope they guve him plenty of rest during the off-season. He's earned it.

Especially playing RB. Keep the tread on those tires as long as you can...they go fast.

You can take the player out of Philly but you can't..............................

Classic comeback. HOF worthy. Thanks OHIO. :worthy:

Edited by cba fan

Buffalo News - Skurski tweeted yesterday that it was Shady's 5 year old son's birthday....Florio = click bait king....amazing how far this guy has gone just reposting others work..

Edited by JoeF

Especially playing RB. Keep the tread on those tires as long as you can...they go fast.

he can sit in the stands and read his social media and drink coffee during practice the rest of his time in buffalo

There was a reason he was not there. Why is that not clear by now?

Yeah that Florio is in full ass hat mode now.

Why didn't his "sources" tell him why McCoy was not at camp since his "sources" advised him it was not contract related. He needs a new sorcerer.

Edited by cba fan

You're right about the article but I get the sense that something may be simmering between the Bills and McCoy.

McDermott could have cleared the air by saying that he spoke with McCoy and he had personal reasons for not attending ect. ect. ect but instead said ". "It is voluntary, though. That is what it is. I'm encouraged by the guys that are here, and that's really where my focus is at this time." Its like when your wife/girlfriend says,"do what you want".

we don't want to traumatize a 5 year old by having a birthday party a week early

​ I think the team needs everyone there. Birthday bull. Work comes first. He had the whole off season to have parties. Team Player? Maybe not so much as we would like.

Get a grip fellas. I'd think Shady making the right life choices make would be something you'd be happy about.

Are you sure he's a coffee drinker?

as with Bill Russell, i was going to say read the newspaper but remembered how times have changed.

what's he like to sample, Effed Up Malt Liquor?

Didn't McDermott say he already talked with McCoy before this and likes him?

Hasn't McCoy already said he's excited by the new staff?

Why speculate?

Some fans are like nosey neighbors always peeking from behind the curtains.

Didn't McDermott say he already talked with McCoy before this and likes him?

Hasn't McCoy already said he's excited by the new staff?

Why speculate?

Some fans are like nosey neighbors always peeking from behind the curtains.

Yeah but when is it OK to start expecting the expected from players?

Like I said, hopefully he shows up tomorrow.

Just not a good look to start.

Yeah but when is it OK to start expecting the expected from players?

Like I said, hopefully he shows up tomorrow.

Just not a good look to start.

I expect McCoy to produce at a high level because that's what he does. You don't expect that?

I expect McCoy to produce at a high level because that's what he does. You don't expect that?

When they unnecessarily extended him I expected he wouldn't be in Buffalo to see the extension years........I still expect that.

This no-show just adds that little bit of intrigue to what should have been a fully attended first OTA...........it's a small show of disrespect to the new HC/staff........not much, but something.

I don't take it for more than that......but McDermott seems like he wants everyone in the organization on one page......as opposed to past regimes where many exceptions were granted.