Kolby Listenbee and Dezmin Lewis- where are they???

major

I know we are in the hunt for some WR's, but I'd like to see what we have before we draft or sign another FA. For example, Kolby Listenbee and Dezmin Lewis stand out to me. Those two were awesome in college. Watch their highlights. Still trying to figure out why we didn't give them some reps last year instead of signing Percy Harvin.

I know we are in the hunt for some WR's, but I'd like to see what we have before we draft or sign another FA. For example, Kolby Listenbee and Dezmin Lewis stand out to me. Those two were awesome in college. Watch their highlights. Still trying to figure out why we didn't give them some reps last year instead of signing Percy Harvin.

You won't, because they don't play until the draft and FA are over.

Listenbee might have something seriously wrong with him.

He had a sports hernia surgery in March and was unavailable for the entire season?

Did they cut him open with a rusty box cutter?

I'm fairly certain it was a double sports hernia operation whatever that means.

He had a sports hernia surgery in March and was unavailable for the entire season?

Also had surgery on his hip which was an older injury. Still ran a 4.39 in the 40. Also did 15 reps on the bench press. Not bad for a guy with a long frame at 6' and 197 lbs.

I think neither make the 2017 team

Or if one does a number of the players we just signed will be cut, like Tate, Butler, Washington, maybe Powell

Do the math

We usually only carry 6, maybe 7 WR's

Sammy, draft pick, Holmes, Philly are likely assured

The other 6 are battling for 2-3 spots

And if we draft 2 WR's

It'll be everyone else battling for 1-2 spots minus who is eligible for the practice squad

jc

I'm struggling to understand this. Correct me if i'm wrong but dont teams have like 10-12 WRs at the start of camp? We have what, 9,right now counting those guys?

I'm struggling to understand this. Correct me if i'm wrong but dont teams have like 10-12 WRs at the start of camp? We have what, 9,right now counting those guys?

The Bills only have 73 guys signed. They will be adding about 20 more before camp.

Same Dr that gave advice to Stevie Johnson how to rehab groins, McCoy how to rehab hamstrings, and, did Watkin's ankle, Byrd's foot, and Marrone's brain.

Edited by cba fan

Lewis has a long shot to make the roster. Listenbee might be #5. On a good wr depth chart he is 6th. I hope he can play special teams because he is a small dude

6'1, buck 80... He definitely could use some beefing up weight wise but I wouldn't say he's a "small dude". I'm not banking on him contributing, it'd be a nice surprise.

Listenbee could be good, but the odds aren't with him. If he can reach a Graham or Goodwin like couple seasons it wil exceed what's probable.

He was an average performer in college.

I don't think he would have a problem reaching Graham/Goodwin production. I think he has good speed and is a tall receiver. When was the last time the bills has 2 receivers over 6'2" (if ever)?

Listenbee is still a dark horse though and don't expect him to be an impact player this year. Hopefully we nabbed another Stevie Johnson with a late rounder but wont know until he even steps foot on the practice field.

I think neither make the 2017 team

Or if one does a number of the players we just signed will be cut, like Tate, Butler, Washington, maybe Powell

Do the math

We usually only carry 6, maybe 7 WR's

Sammy, draft pick, Holmes, Philly are likely assured

The other 6 are battling for 2-3 spots

And if we draft 2 WR's

It'll be everyone else battling for 1-2 spots minus who is eligible for the practice squad

jc

I would be VERY surprised if we drafted 2 WRs. I'm not convinced we draft one, at least one that's not a late round flier. We are making our 3rd defensive scheme transition in 4 years but not much is changing offensively, I think we go heavily defensive in the draft to load up that side of the ball and Holmes / Butler / Philly / Powell / Listenbee / Lewis are given ample opportunity to win a job.