Philly Brown signed

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy a lot of people have an opinion on someone they have never watched based on either nothing, what they read, or something they heard on the radio.

He's a good #3 with actual potential.

I've probably watched 75% of Carolina's games over the past three years. He's a body catcher. JAG.

McDermott knows the fella. The bellyaching is excessive on this one.

No kidding!! The way some of these clowns are reacting, they're pissed that Whaley didn't get Julio Jones for 10 years at $2 mil/year. This is a decent pickup for the price plus he can/will play special teams.

When are fans going to start trusting whaley's instincts on fa's?

Whaley may be adept at signing bargain bin defensive UFAs to fill roster holes, but his performance on offense, both in the draft and free agency, has been brutal.

Whaley's star picks again!

phillybrown.jpg

:lol:

solid rebuild move. lose woods, sign Brown. talent downgrade. In a pass-first league, lose a top 20 corner and sign a safety. talent/impact downgrade.

same old bills. lets go draft a bunch of rookie skill guys and start them. Pats add Cooks, Gilmore. We add Brown and Hyde.

3 years of continuing suck upcoming.

I keep hearing certain people say the end of the world is near too, I don't believe them though.

so I'll just sit back and wait for opening day and the final roster before making any judgement.

two things likely not upcoming, 3 years of continuing suck and the world coming to an end...50x50px-ZC-23d05ad2_animated-gifs-28-08.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973