Philly Brown signed

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. No need to keep signing these small guys that work best in middle of field when Tyrod is QB.

Walter Powell is a sleeper IMO, especially if there was a different QB. The guy has some of the best hands I have seen and catches with his hands. Runs really good routes too. In preseason with a QB like Cardale, who was slinging it in middle of field, was a Powell highlight tape.

waaaaaaa nothing works because of the qb

I guess we shouldn't sign depth players and give up.

We shouldn't ever draft a QB high anymore because of Manuel and Losman.

No, I have no problem at all burning a high draft pick on a QB as long as Whaley's not involved.

In 2015 he had a brutal camp. Everyone( fans) wanted him gone but the Panthers had no option after losing K. Benjamin.

During that season he came through. The Panthers O featured a lot of deeper routes. My recollection is him catching deep digs where he found holes in zones, flys and deep crossing routes. Yes, he did go after the ball but Cam often throws high so receivers have to.

The whole team that year had " IT", until the SB.

Last year he did nothing which is how he is thought of here. He couldn't catch a cold. Without checking I bet he caught only half the balls thrown his way, some of that is on Cam but No one here is unhappy or even cares that he is gone.

Tolbert is a character guy so I get that signing, not this one though.

In 2015 he had a brutal camp. Everyone( fans) wanted him gone but the Panthers had no option after losing K. Benjamin.

During that season he came through. The Panthers O featured a lot of deeper routes. My recollection is him catching deep digs where he found holes in zones, flys and deep crossing routes. Yes, he did go after the ball but Cam often throws high so receivers have to.

The whole team that year had " IT", until the SB.

Last year he did nothing which is how he is thought of here. He couldn't catch a cold. Without checking I bet he caught only half the balls thrown his way, some of that is on Cam but No one here is unhappy or even cares that he is gone.

Tolbert is a character guy so I get that signing, not this one though.

He caught 50.9% of his targets this year with zero drops

Again, good #3 to have and an upgrade over Goodwin.

Bills need depth at wr. Remember last year when they basically ran out of them? This guy qualifies. Coach McD knows him. Maybe a 3 or 4 but Bills could use that. Don't know this guy, is he good on special teams too?

Bills will most likely continue shopping for WR or draft one.

Breathe and count to ten. It's March.

I believe Whaley should and will be fired after this coming season , he is loser and is putting together a hot garbage roster. Signing garbage players that no other wants. I mean why did we waste so much for (2) fullbacks? and yet no WR'S?

This loser should have been canned with REX, i believe Russ saved his butt to save face. Russ Brandon was the football fool who first gave this moron a chance and we are seeing the results. Team is a car wreck, this a passing league and we have no quality DB'S OR any depth at WR.

Holes everywhere and Whaley signing no name losers.

I believe Whaley should and will be fired after this coming season , he is loser and is putting together a hot garbage roster. Signing garbage players that no other wants. I mean why did we waste so much for (2) fullbacks? and yet no WR'S?

This loser should have been canned with REX, i believe Russ saved his butt to save face. Russ Brandon was the football fool who first gave this moron a chance and we are seeing the results. Team is a car wreck, this a passing league and we have no quality DB'S OR any depth at WR.

his no names from last year went to the pro bowl

....sure sounds to me like you could be a premier GM candidate from that big "huff 'n puff" keyboard you're pounding there son.....

....consider sending your resume' to:

Buffalo Bills Corporate Office Headquarters

Buffalo Bills, Inc.

1 Bills Dr.

Orchard Park, NY 14127, USA

Attention: Desperate Need of a GM

....I gave them a heads up and they're waiting......