Zach Brown gone

He had a 1 year prove it deal...and some foolish team will sign him based on his 2016 season.

Not a significant loss, but on a team with thin depth all around and not much cap space it could get tough to find other low cost UFA's to fill the void. And it's not wise to expect rookies to start and play well.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true,WLB just became our first pick.expect a trade back to get Cunningham or Reddick. McDermott has said all along...WLB is his most needed part.We will get Safety and CB in the second and third rounds,who will start immediately, and ST in the later rounds. That's gonna sum up this year's offseason..but,if we could land Godwin with whatever pick we get for trading back,I'd call that a successful one

He had a 1 year prove it deal...and some foolish team will sign him based on his 2016 season.

Not a significant loss, but on a team with thin depth all around and not much cap space it could get tough to find other low cost UFA's to fill the void. And it's not wise to expect rookies to start and play well.

Whaley will find a LB. If there's one thing you can trust whaley on, are LBs. He finds them in the trash bin.

I must be the only one on earth that doesn't think that Klein was a good player

He looked very average to me and I never like taking a guy from a previous scheme/team and expecting he will be just as good. Lots of factors play in. Would rather they draft another LB or look at some other FAs

Zach Brown wasn't a very good player in the second half of the season. He's not really a great loss and is utterly replaceable.

As fans, we tend to forgive players "quitting" because we think it must suck playing for that team..........but it's gotta' be hard for a coach to live with.

He missed a ton of tackles that his speed and quickness put him in position to make in second half for a lack of want-to.

I loved the initial signing and he more than paid off.....great talent......but it's easy to envision him mailing it in for the next couple years too once he gets paid.

As fans, we tend to forgive players "quitting" because we think it must suck playing for that team..........but it's gotta' be hard for a coach to live with.

He missed a ton of tackles that his speed and quickness put him in position to make in second half for a lack of want-to.

I loved the initial signing and he more than paid off.....great talent......but it's easy to envision him mailing it in for the next couple years too once he gets paid.

Yup. Agree 100 percent.