BBMB brief orientation...

SDS

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for giving me another place to hopefully call home with fellow Bills fans. I look forward to discussing our Bills with everyone here. And oh my geocities. I remember geocities. Not your site specifically but in general. I feel so old.

If Chris Brown is the minister then what is John Murphey?

Sergeant Schultz.

Thanks for having us. I signed up and was active on the original Bills board in 2002, then it went through a redesign in 2004 so I had been posting there for quite a while. I posted as, get ready, cause I made a huge change to the screen name, but it was "blacklabel82" and now it's "blacklabel." Poof. Mind blown.

Anywho... I just realized those weenies killed the board on my birthday.

Yes, good to have a home again for news and to talk about draft stuff as we get closer to late April. Welcome fellow BBMB refugees.

Still can't believe there is no MB affiliated with the team...like other functional franchises have.

But this board looks slick, and I really like the content and atmosphere on here. Rational, good camaraderie.

In the words of Amistad: "Give us a free"

Yes the Pegulas are billionaires and yes, they're complete morons too. Let's run it down:

The Bills suck

The Sabres suck

The Sabres goal scoring song sucks

The Bandits suck

And last but not least, shutting down the BBMB also sucks

There you have it for now, our teams owners, the Pegulas are sucky owners. And they'll suck in the future too, when they move the team downtown that will kill off all the tailgating in OP.

In hindsight, I wish Trump bought the team as the BBMB would still be up and running. Trump would've at least interacted with us, telling us about fake threads, wiretapped threads, etc. etc.

Now everyone GFY.

Edited by Imissbeastmode

Yes, good to have a home again for news and to talk about draft stuff as we get closer to late April. Welcome fellow BBMB refugees.

Still can't believe there is no MB affiliated with the team...like other functional franchises have.

But this board looks slick, and I really like the content and atmosphere on here. Rational, good camaraderie.

I don't know for sure, but someone mentioned only 2 teams remain with their own board (Chargers and someone else?). That actually surprised me, but I seem to recall it was a pretty reliable source.

Edit: I think it was Yolo, but I'm not sure. If it was, I trust it.

Edited by Augie

Yes the Pegulas are billionaires and yes, they're complete morons too. Let's run it down:

The Bills suck

The Sabres suck

The Bandits suck

There you have it for now, our teams owners, the Pegulas are sucky owners. And they'll suck in the future too, when they move the team downtown that will kill off all the tailgating in OP.

In hindsight, I wish Trump bought the team as the BBMB would still be up and running. Trump would've at least interacted with us, telling us about fake threads, wiretapped threads, etc. etc.

Now everyone GFY.

You know what doesn't suck?

Having the Bills here to say how much they suck.

The Bills suck

The Sabres suck

The Bandits suck

Now everyone GFY.

I have a feeling that you and I are going to get well acquainted during your 3 month stay here.

The Bills suck

The Sabres suck

The Bandits suck

The Train Horn sucks

Guest Diesel-USMC

Diesel's wit has been missing since 1997.

Its on a milk carton. :I

*waves to Jimbo* :D

Good to see ya!

To this day, we have yet to find it.

It's actually kind of sad. My favorite part is when they direct immaturity at you, you give it back and suddenly they're somplaining that you're the one who isn't the adult.

I suppose it's a byproduct of the internet.

Good to see you made it over Diesel.....I was going to miss that wit of yours..

There goes the neighborhood.

Guest Diesel-USMC

Does anyone know how to go to the first page of a thread on the mobile version?

How I did it, and it may not be right but, don't click the right side of the thread you want to open. That takes you to the last comment. Click the left side and it takes me to the first post.

Thanks for opening the door for us but I see one poster I was hoping wouldn't make the journey is already here. I know we're all a little biased because let's face it, we're on a bills message board but it would be nice to have a real football discussion without having your fan hood questioned/being insulted because you disagree with something the organization is doing. Thanks again and Go Bills !!

Diesel's wit has been missing since 1997.

Its on a milk carton. :I

*waves to Jimbo* :D

Good to see ya!

... and same to you.

Holy ****! Jimbo!

Yeah, it's me!! B-Large sent me a text the other night and told me this was where all the new cool kids hang out.

Are you serious?

jkjk

He is serious. I had the same problem until I hit "full version".

Quick question. Is there a way to go directly to the last page of a thread on mobile? Or do I have to click next on one hundred page threads and die of old age before I get there?

Click on "full version" on the main forum page. That's what I had to do.

He is serious. I had the same problem until I hit "full version".

Click on "full version" on the main forum page. That's what I had to do.

I think he was being sarcastic towards his username of "jkjkjk"

Just read every post on this message board as if it's sarcasm and you're usually right 90% of the time.

Does anyone know how to go to the first page of a thread on the mobile version?

Go up to the address bar and sub the page number you want in the address for the one you're on.

Before:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/192340-bbmb-brief-orientation/page-4?do=findComment&comment=4271160

After:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/192340-bbmb-brief-orientation/page-12?do=findComment&comment=4271160

Edited by sodbuster

Just read every post on this message board as if it's sarcasm and you're usually right 90% of the time.

You know me so well! :wub:

LOL! Ok then. :doh: I appreciate the instructions.