The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

I think it's funny now that Trump said he would meet Kim "under the right circumstances." Yet that part is totally ignored. OMG, Trump's gonna meet the mad man !!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Remember back when candidate Obama was lauded for opening the door for talks with NK, Iran, and Cuba?

New York Times adds 308000 digital subscription in 1Q

Washington Post - 3 hours ago

NEW YORK - The New York Times added a record number of digital subscribers last quarter, exciting investors who pushed the stock to an 11 percent gain in morning trading.

Sounds like a strong long term investment opportunity. Right up there alongside Amalgamated Buggy Whips and BetaMax

LOL..................The left continues it's meltdown...................hilarious.

VDqd9a6x_bigger.jpegMarkos MoulitsasVerified account @markos 5h5 hours ago

Beats me why anyone would have a NYT subscription at this point. If you do, you are funding the Right's propaganda efforts.

While Gator, and the like, probably think this is a mid-fielder for Crystal Palace, we know that little Markos is one of the leading spokespersons for the American Left.

LOL..................The left continues it's meltdown...................hilarious.

While Gator, and the like, probably think this is a mid-fielder for Crystal Palace, we know that little Markos is one of the leading spokespersons for the American Left.

Wow - read all the replies. :lol:

NYT just hired Brett Stephens from WSJ. Predictably his first column didn't go over well in snowflake land. He urged people to consider both sides of the global warming debate.

NYT just hired Brett Stephens from WSJ. Predictably his first column didn't go over well in snowflake land. He urged people to consider both sides of the global warming debate.

Debate? What debate? There's no room for pragmatism in religion.

Mediate

April Ryan Defends Accusing President Trump of Racist Language He Never Actually Used http://bit.ly/2loyKx6

April Ryan is an American journalist serving as White House correspondent and Washington bureau chief for American Urban Radio Networks.

theyve been consistently pulling that crap for decades. by 'they' i mean exploitative blacks and enabling whites

god bless ms ryan for her efforts, but this whole thing between her and don has been bullѕhit from the beginning

i cant stand don, and yet i still dont see anything at all racist with his positions on this. SHE was the one who brought up the cbc. SHE is the one who asked him to meet with that group. then he says great im ready set something up are you friends with them, and in some bizarro universe thats racist?!?

further evidence our entire race issue process is completely fkd in america. creating racism where none exists. fkg fantastic. talk about creating our own pain

Reading in Burckhardt's Civilization of the Renaissance...

A pseudo-despotism without characteristic features, such as PandolfoPetrucci exercised from the year 1490 in Siena, then torn by faction, ishardly worth a closer consideration. Insignificant and malicious, hegoverned with the help of a professor of jurisprudence and of anastrologer, and frightened his people by an occasional murder. Hispastime in the summer months was to roll blocks of stone from the top ofMonte Amiata, without caring what or whom they hit. After succeeding,where the most prudent failed, in escaping from the devices of CæsarBorgia, he died at last forsaken and despised. His sons maintained aqualified supremacy for many years afterwards.

Rolling blocks of stone from a high mountain...

Notice anything wrong ?..................................................besides the obvious hypocrisy

The land they rule.

Ahem.

Presidents dont rule land, or people.

Now we know how Obama won twice.

The Progressive theme song...

This land is our land

Your land is our land.

Reading in Burckhardt's Civilization of the Renaissance...

A pseudo-despotism without characteristic features, such as Pandolfo

Petrucci exercised from the year 1490 in Siena, then torn by faction, is

hardly worth a closer consideration. Insignificant and malicious, he

governed with the help of a professor of jurisprudence and of an

astrologer, and frightened his people by an occasional murder. His

pastime in the summer months was to roll blocks of stone from the top of

Monte Amiata, without caring what or whom they hit. After succeeding,

where the most prudent failed, in escaping from the devices of Cæsar

Borgia, he died at last forsaken and despised. His sons maintained a

qualified supremacy for many years afterwards.

Rolling blocks of stone from a high mountain...

Nice!! You are a good poster here!

FAKE LAW: How Trump-hatred warps the judiciary.

“Just as fake news spreads ideologically motivated misinformation with a newsy veneer, fake law brings us judicial posturing, virtue signaling, and opinionating masquerading as jurisprudence.

And just as fake news augurs the end of authoritative reporting, fake law portends the diminution of law’s legitimacy and the warping of judges’ self-understanding of their constitutional role.”

Trump’s rise has been a huge blow to the notion of nonpartisan professionalism, as it’s turned out to be a lie pretty much everywhere it’s been tested.

THIS IS CNN............................... :doh:

C_knDfDUwAAiUwi.jpg

How can the Republic possibly survive?

This is almost as good as their headline about Trump being afraid of stairs.... :lol:

You're going to argue they're wrong by getting all pissy and using inflammatory language they eschew as inflammatory, which is what you're claiming they're wrong about?

[This is an automated response.]

GreatAllAdder.gif

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

Again you are an unmitigated moron. OF COURSE I used inflammatory language. :lol: That was the point, numbnuts.

My argument requires inflammatory language, so that the absurdity of the logic that gets us to using "cutting" is exposed.

How about I dumb it down, and put it in a single sentence for you:

If we use the structure of their logic, but substitute variables with inflammatory language, it shows how absurd the logic is.

(Too many big words in there for you?)

Get it? Or, do we have to keep you after school? I can call your mom and let her know you need the extra time.

EDIT: I say again: "See? I can put a word after "culturally" and make idiocy sound reasonable, too." And, no, this is not "argument to the extreme" fallacy. I am merely substituting one word, and then following the left's "reasoning" on how we are supposed to deal with culture.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The media is unfair! It's mean and against Trump. What President has ever had to deal with a free press before?

Conservatives are being cheated. Not fair. It's ok to cry because you are being oppressed

Conservatives have a job and family and charity and chores around the home to worry about.

They don't give a darn again until about a month before the Nov 18 elections.

Conservatives have a job and family and charity and chores around the home to worry about.

Don't bother 33.

This "so called" response by Gator is pretty standard, he tries it 2 or three times a week.

He simply cannot discern the obvious intention of many posters who point out the hysterical hypocrisy of the media/dems

he tries (and fails) to make it a "all media is unfair" chant, but of course it falls flat to those with comprehension skills above the 2nd grade.

just ignore him.

sheep-orwell.jpg...........liberals

Ya right, the heroine epidemic is happening in Conservative areas.

In between needles they cry about the media

They also do not depend on government hand-outs, be they welfare, phones, food, or, the other kind of welfare: government jobs, grants, contracts. Government means a lot more to liberals because they are disproportionately living off it. Thus, elections must also mean more.

Well, then there is George Soros $, DNC $...which basically is the same as government money, and liberals live off that too.

They also do not depend on government hand-outs, be they welfare, phones, food, or, the other kind of welfare: government jobs, grants, contracts. Government means a lot more to liberals because they are disproportionately living off it. Thus, elections must also mean more.

Well, then there is George Soros $, DNC $...which basically is the same as government money, and liberals live off that too.

It's a different way of life, teach your children to study and maybe use their brains to have a better life, try to teach them not to rape and murder and steal and get addicted to drugs.

Again you are an unmitigated moron. OF COURSE I used inflammatory language. :lol: That was the point, numbnuts.

My argument requires inflammatory language, so that the absurdity of the logic that gets us to using "cutting" is exposed.

How about I dumb it down, and put it in a single sentence for you:

If we use the structure of their logic, but substitute variables with inflammatory language, it shows how absurd the logic is.

(Too many big words in there for you?)

Get it? Or, do we have to keep you after school? I can call your mom and let her know you need the extra time.

EDIT: I say again: "See? I can put a word after "culturally" and make idiocy sound reasonable, too." And, no, this is not "argument to the extreme" fallacy. I am merely substituting one word, and then following the left's "reasoning" on how we are supposed to deal with culture.

[This is an automated response.]

GreatAllAdder.gif

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

Don't bother 33.

This "so called" response by Gator is pretty standard, he tries it 2 or three times a week.

He simply cannot discern the obvious intention of many posters who point out the hysterical hypocrisy of the media/dems

he tries (and fails) to make it a "all media is unfair" chant, but of course it falls flat to those with comprehension skills above the 2nd grade.

just ignore him.

It's more than that. I didn't realize it until I'd had him on ignore for a few weeks, but it's become clear that he's just intentionally yanking peoples' chains and playing with whoever responds. He makes one of his usual ridiculous statements and waits for the inevitable reply, People take the bait, get reeled-in, and then he dances them around like they were marionettes. He even manages to victimize Tom's bot. That's Hogboy-level trolling if you ask me.

Everyone should just stop taking the bait. He rarely has any kind of point to make, he's just having fun at the expense of others.

It's more than that. I didn't realize it until I'd had him on ignore for a few weeks, but it's become clear that he's just intentionally yanking peoples' chains and playing with whoever responds. He makes one of his usual ridiculous statements and waits for the inevitable reply, People take the bait, get reeled-in, and then he dances them around like they were marionettes. He even manages to victimize Tom's bot. That's Hogboy-level trolling if you ask me.

Everyone should just stop taking the bait. He rarely has any kind of point to make, he's just having fun at the expense of others.

It's sad, but Jim has become his cat toy.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

It's more than that. I didn't realize it until I'd had him on ignore for a few weeks, but it's become clear that he's just intentionally yanking peoples' chains and playing with whoever responds. He makes one of his usual ridiculous statements and waits for the inevitable reply, People take the bait, get reeled-in, and then he dances them around like they were marionettes. He even manages to victimize Tom's bot.

He does? The wonders of automation...I never even noticed. He may as well be chasing cars.

The voters that made the difference do....

This kind of rhetoric is troubling for a lot of reasons. Here:

FedAidtoStates-011.png

This isn't all-encompassing and I don't believe it takes every form of gub'ment handout into consideration, but it's a place to start at least. Pay attention in particular to states #s 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.