Trump and Russia

Just now, GG said:

What in the world are you babbling about?  

Nonsense. How that tweet helps make his case is beyond anyone's guess. 

Of course Big Cat doesn't even have the intellectual fortitude to answer a basic and direct question about his opinion - so asking him to display any sort of intellectual honesty in this debate is like asking Tyrod Taylor to throw with anticipation. 

It just ain't gonna happen.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or why they held protests against him.

Do you believe Trump and Russia actively colluded to fix the election?

If you thought I was going to take your bait to switch the topic away from someone picking apart your nonsense, you should have taken the hint five attempts ago.

That's all for 2018. 

Good to see you clowns haven't moved an inch.

Just now, The Big Cat said:

If you thought I was going to take your bait to switch the topic away from someone picking apart your nonsense, you should have taken the hint five attempts ago.

You haven't picked apart anything of mine. You've deflected and ran from your own faulty logic. 

If you knew anything about my position, you'd understand this. 

And this isn't switching the topic. The topic of the thread is TRUMP AND RUSSIA. My question is directly related to it. 

Yet you are scared to answer it. Why is that? 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You haven't picked apart anything of mine. You've deflected and ran from your own faulty logic. 

If you knew anything about my position, you'd understand this. 

And this isn't switching the topic. The topic of the thread is TRUMP AND RUSSIA. My question is directly related to it. 

Yet you are scared to answer it. Why is that? 

You're either helplessly dumb or helplessly stubborn. Either way, thanks for the brief distraction, not wasting any more of my time watching you tinfoil wing nuts jerk off to your insane conspiracy theories. Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Big Cat said:

You're either helplessly dumb or helplessly stubborn. Either way, thanks for the brief distraction, not wasting any more of my time watching you tinfoil wing nuts jerk off to your insane conspiracy theories. Go Bills. 

So instead of being a man and answering a direct question about your opinion on the topic at hand... you resort to insults and running away. 

Pathetic display, Big Cat. Pathetic. You should run to the bathroom and make sure your balls weren't repossessed. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So instead of being a man and answering a direct question about your opinion on the topic at hand... you resort to insults and running away. 

Pathetic display, Big Cat. Pathetic. You should run to the bathroom and make sure your balls weren't repossessed. 

What is your obsession with the balls of men who disagree with you?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Big Cat said:

What are you going to do when he's right?  He's not trying to win an argument with you, though he is.  He's trying to prepare you.

Now that Ball-less Cat is gone, let's revisit this tweet because it is interesting: 

That's now the second time in as many days that 44 has been mentioned. First for the Iran deal, now this after calling for a "reflective" President's Day. 

45 doesn't go after people in his twitter unless he has the goods. This has been proven time and time again. Can't wait to see where this is going... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What are you going to do when he's right?  He's not trying to win an argument with you, though he is.  He's trying to prepare you.

He's never going to be wrong.  Did no one notice the perfectly circular argument he created?

I'm sure this is just a coincidence... 

But I bet it doesn't stop people from mindlessly parroting the "Trump isn't willing to protect this country" talking point that was issued last week.

Kommersant newspaper reported claims by sources in Mr Deripaska's companies that he was leaving the top posts due to his inclusion last month in the “Kremlin list” of Russian oligarchs, which the Trump administration issued under US sanctions legislation. 

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's never going to be wrong.  Did no one notice the perfectly circular argument he created?

He also thought he was right about Rex's defense being the offenses fault.  

But his best work was a long time ago defending the guy that was humping dogs.  That was special.  Im sure it is deep in the archives somewhere but it was long ago.  It was something along the lines of we can't know if the dog gave consent.

Big Cat, run for your life.  This friggin lamprey (DR) will never leave you if you ask difficult questions.  You will be called a traitor and a pedophile for not buying his steaming pile of horseshit.  You will be told that you can't think for yourself.  You should run now.  I have seen this pattern play out several times now. 

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Big Cat, run for your life.  This friggin lamprey (DR) will never leave you if you ask difficult questions.  You will be called a traitor and a pedophile for not buying his steaming pile of horseshit.  You will be told that you can't think for yourself.  You should run now.  I have seen this pattern play out several times now. 

Link where I called you a traitor or pedophile please. 

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I have no problem with difficult questions. A discussion of the facts is all I tried to engineer with you - but you resorted to name calling and deflecting away from my attempts to do so. 

So, since you won't engage in an honest discussion, I am left with only one choice: expose your ignorance so that others might learn from your mistakes. 

30 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Of course DR doesn't even have the intellectual fortitude to answer a basic and direct question - so asking him to display any sort of intellectual honesty is like asking Tyrod Taylor to throw with anticipation. 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Link where I called you a traitor or pedophile please. 

Before you go too far down the road with TBC please be fair to him.  The Golden Retriever he advocated humping did not have any age specified.  I think it would reasonable to assume it was fully grown.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Before you go too far down the road with TBC please be fair to him.  The Golden Retriever he advocated humping did not have any age specified.  I think it would reasonable to assume it was fully grown.

:lol:

It's just further evidence of where Bob is lacking in intellectual capability. I accused him of carrying the water for enemies to this nation, I accused him of being willfully ignorant to pedo abuse overlooked by past administrations... I did not call him a traitor or a pedophile. 

There is a difference of course between what I said and how Bob interpreted it. The fact he erred so much on this relatively simple differentiation shows everyone how he's capable of conflating two very different issues with the Russian topic: collusion and meddling. 

He's upset because he's had his ass handed to him time and time again in this thread (by me and many others)... but not upset enough about it to do his own research or investigation into the topic. He'd rather leave it to the "professionals" so that THEY can then tell him what to think. 

Intellectual laziness the likes of which Bob is displaying is precisely HOW the Russians could meddle and sow chaos in our electorate. They realize most people are like Bob. Lazy, happy to outsource their duties and responsibilities as citizens - and when this is pointed out to them, rather than addressing a shortcoming of their own, they double down on deflection, name calling, and intellectual cowardice. 

It's a dangerous combination to be that stoned and that intellectually lazy. I say this as I prepare to listen to Tom Petty, watch March of the Penguins, while smoking CBD to manage pain...

(ducks and runs from Tom)

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

:beer:

This is the point all those who think I'm being overly aggressive should understand. 

We are at war. Today, right now. It's not a war being waged on foreign soil and fought by people we'll never know. It's being fought in our own backyards, in our minds, and by people we know, trust, and rely upon in many cases. I know this first hand, I've seen things I cannot unsee - things that would shake any moral person to their core. I mean evil of an unspeakable nature, supported in part by the very same people waging informational war against us today.

I'm worked up about this topic because our republic and our way of life as a nation is under threat. We were a breath away from losing our republic - that's not hyperbole though it may sound like it. The amount of skeletons that are going to be exposed from multiple closets of powerful people (on both sides of the aisle) when this is all over with will be too much for some people to handle. Others will try denying it. A few might be incited to violence in retribution for what they will wrongly perceive as a coup. 

The best way to avoid this war from going hot is to EDUCATE as many people as we can NOW, before the tide turns in the mainstream. We're already seeing the tide turn, Schiff is backing down from his collusion claims, dozens of media outlets have backed off it too - conflating collusion and meddling and hoping their audiences don't notice the slight of hand. Why are they backing away? Because they KNOW what's coming in the form of Horowitz. They know because his evidence has already gotten 14 high ranking officials in the FBI and DOJ fired or demoted. 

I'm doing my part, the only way I know how, to share information. I'm not asking anyone to take my word for it - as I've said multiple times, I'm asking people to be their own experts. To take the sources and information provided to them by me and others and read it for themselves in full. Not with a partisan lens, but with an open mind. THEN decide for yourself if you think there is merit to the points being discussed or not. I've never once said, "just believe me", I always back up my claims with sources and whatever evidence there is to make this claim. I don't do that so that I can win an argument online, I do it to share knowledge with a community I care a great deal for. 

Only truth, love, and kindness is going to get us through what's to come. The time for partisan bickering is quickly ending - some will realize that, others will cling to their partisanship as their world burns down around them. The choice is entirely theirs to make. 

But all that said, I will defend my position - not to dig myself in deeper, but to TEST its veracity against information or arguments that cut against it. Unlike the Bobs, Busey's, and Gators of this board, I'll ALWAYS entertain contrary information - at least until I can determine it's worth. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a dangerous combination to be that stoned and that intellectually lazy. I say this as I prepare to listen to Tom Petty, watch March of the Penguins, while smoking CBD to manage pain...

(ducks and runs from Tom)

At least you're not obfuscating or pettifogging.

3 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Bob, no one's ever called you a traitor or a pedophile.  

But, in the interests of validating you: you're a pedophile, you traitor.  Now !@#$ off.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

At least you're not obfuscating or pettifogging.

Bob, no one's ever called you a traitor or a pedophile.  

But, in the interests of validating you: you're a pedophile, you traitor.  Now !@#$ off.

Big deal, those are apparently well liked traits around here. 

yHWzhy8k_bigger.jpgBrit HumeVerified account @brithume
FollowFollow @brithume
When Trump kept talking about Russia probe “hoax” it seems clear he was referring to investigation as it applied to him.

Why? Because that’s how he looks at nearly everything
8:52 AM - 19 Feb 2018

This is so patently obvious to everyone with even passing knowledge of Trump and/or the general Russia story that the only interesting thing is some Resistance members (in media, elsewhere) attempting to say otherwise.
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:
This is so patently obvious to everyone with even passing knowledge of Trump and/or the general Russia story that the only interesting thing is some Resistance members (in media, elsewhere) attempting to say otherwise.

Trump did say a couple times that he believes Russia didn't interfere and he believed Putin when he said he didn't interfere.  He also said a few times that he agrees with our intelligent agencies that they might have interfered.  He also said that Putin believes Russia didn't interfere with the election.  

I'd have an easier time defining what an NFL catch is than getting inside his mind, but I believe he was so defensive about Russian interference because it questioned the legitimacy of his presidency.  I also think that he downplayed Putin's role in it because he wanted to maintain a positive working relationship with him as the Democrats and some Republicans are intent on starting WWIII.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump did say a couple times that he believes Russia didn't interfere and he believed Putin when he said he didn't interfere all on their own, with no Russian government funding, training, or resources.  He also said a few times that he agrees with our intelligent agencies that they might have interfered.  He also said that Putin believes Russia didn't interfere with the election.  

I'd have an easier time defining what an NFL catch is than getting inside his mind, but I believe he was so defensive about Russian interference because it questioned the legitimacy of his presidency.  I also think that he downplayed Putin's role in it because he wanted to maintain a positive working relationship with him as the Democrats and some Republicans are intent on starting WWIII.

I'm quite sure that Putin was referring to Russia (the nation) not interfering. Putin never said that Russians (the people) didn't interfere. Obviously Putin is never going to acknowledge that he committed what could be interpreted as an act of war on the US.

Putin likes to split hairs with his dialogue. It's no different than Putin's narrative that Russia (the nation) never invaded Ukraine. All of the trained Russian soldiers and commanders in Ukrainian territory are simply "volunteers" who just happened to randomly "find" modern Russian military equipment lying about in Donbass, which was clearly "abandoned" by the Ukrainian army (even though Ukraine never had some of the types of equipment in their inventories to abandon).

Edited by Koko78

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump did say a couple times that he believes Russia didn't interfere and he believed Putin when he said he didn't interfere.  He also said a few times that he agrees with our intelligent agencies that they might have interfered.  He also said that Putin believes Russia didn't interfere with the election.  

Oh, yes, Trump is trying to save the world. He really is a sweet guy! (Warm fuzzy Trump feeling)

Back to threatening North Korea now! :)

9 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I'm quite sure that Putin was referring to Russia (the nation) not interfering. Putin never said that Russians (the people) didn't interfere. Obviously Putin is never going to acknowledge that he committed what could be interpreted as an act of war on the US.

Putin likes to split hairs with his dialogue. It's no different than Putin's narrative that Russia (the nation) never invaded Ukraine. All of the trained Russian soldiers and commanders in Ukrainian territory are simply "volunteers" who just happened to randomly "find" modern Russian military equipment lying about in Donbass, which was clearly "abandoned" by the Ukrainian army (even though Ukraine never had some of the types of equipment in their inventories to abandon).

And perhaps he was still washing the blood off his hands from murdering the latest human rights advocate in Russia and couldn't think straight at the time. Putin is a busy murderer and can't be expected to remember which country hacked what voting system.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And perhaps he was still washing the blood off his hands from murdering the latest human rights advocate in Russia and couldn't think straight at the time. Putin is a busy murderer and can't be expected to remember which country hacked what voting system.

In the murder did he bash the victim in the head with a uranium rock Hillary sold him?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

In the murder did he bash the victim in the head with a uranium rock Hillary sold him?

If the Clinton's were involved they wouldn't have used a uranium rock, it would have been a subtle fall off a tall building with  a double tap just to be sure

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

If the Clinton's were involved they wouldn't have used a uranium rock, it would have been a subtle fall off a tall building with  a double tap just to be sure

Nothing to see here! Back to attacking Trump on the Russian election scandal that doesn t exist.

Pay no mind to the old hag behind the curtain. 

11 hours ago, thebug said:

Big deal, those are apparently well liked traits around here. 

You need to stop this **** now. I got a warning point for asking someone here (in a sarcastic manner) if they were a member of NAMBLA. You've continued to make accusations regarding a poster here and that is not acceptable. Stop it.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You need to stop this **** now. I got a warning point for asking someone here (in a sarcastic manner) if they were a member of NAMBLA. You've continued to make accusations regarding a poster here and that is not acceptable. Stop it.

I have no plans on discussing that d-bag unless he quotes me directly, which he did this morning.  

3 minutes ago, thebug said:

I have no plans on discussing that d-bag unless he quotes me directly, which he did this morning.  

You discussed him by quoting DCTom in the very post I objected to. Seriously, you should stop. You've done nothing but try to create chaos in the short time you've been posting here. That takes away from this place and I'm sure it will have consequences.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You discussed him by quoting DCTom in the very post I objected to. Seriously, you should stop. You've done nothing but try to create chaos in the short time you've been posting here. That takes away from this place and I'm sure it will have consequences.

That was 12 hours ago. I answered you, now piss off. 

Here's a post that makes clear the true nature of the enemy we're facing. It's not liberalism, it's not progressivism, it's fascism

Facebook VP forced to apologize to his company and to Mueller after... telling an inconvenient truth. 

This is some scary, Orwellian shite right here:

Later that day, Rob Goldman seemed to come to the same understanding, and posted internally at Facebook a message that read as follows: “I wanted to apologize for having tweeted my own view about Russian interference without having it reviewed by anyone internally. The tweets were my own personal view and not Facebook’s. I conveyed my view poorly. The Special Counsel has far more information about what happened [than] I do—so seeming to contradict his statements was a serious mistake on my part.

To those of you who have reached out this weekend to offer your support, thank you. It means more than you know. And to all of you who have worked so hard over the last six months to demonstrate that we understand our responsibility to prevent abuse on Facebook—and are working hard to do better in the future—my deepest apologies."

But that's not all. Included in this fawning Wired piece, lauding Facebook for properly prohibiting their employee's right to free speech and thought is this blinding paragraph of hypocrisy: 

FACEBOOK HAS LONG had a vexed relationship with Donald Trump. It’s based in Silicon Valley, and most of the executives and employees are liberal Democrats. Mark Zuckerberg believes, to his core, that the point of his platform is to make the world more open and connected. Donald Trump’s campaign was built on tribalism—dividing America against the world, and dividing American groups against each other.

Of course, Facebook itself was and is build on tribalism, it's meant to sow division. 

Ask yourself, liberals and lefties out there - are these the actions and words of progressive liberals? Or authoritarian fascists who do not allow people the right to free thought or speech unless it lines up with the pre-approved narrative they're pushing. 

That's not liberalism. That's not progressivism. It's fascism designed to make you afraid to think for yourself. To make you afraid to express yourself. That's how liberalism DIES, not prospers. 

https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-executive-rob-goldman-apologizes-to-company-and-robert-mueller/

24 minutes ago, thebug said:

That was 12 hours ago. I answered you, now piss off. 

So, since your comments that I objected to were 12 hours old, that makes them moot? You do what you want, but be prepared to suffer the consequences for continuing to call someone a pedophile here.

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

19 hours ago, garybusey said:

Still no answer, Coward.

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

So you answer me with a propaganda talking point that is totally BS. Always, But Hillary....insert right wing/Russian propaganda.

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's a post that makes clear the true nature of the enemy we're facing. It's not liberalism, it's not progressivism, it's fascism

Facebook VP forced to apologize to his company and to Mueller after... telling an inconvenient truth. 

This is some scary, Orwellian shite right here:

But that's not all. Included in this fawning Wired piece, lauding Facebook for properly prohibiting their employee's right to free speech and thought is this blinding paragraph of hypocrisy: 

Of course, Facebook itself was and is build on tribalism, it's meant to sow division. 

Ask yourself, liberals and lefties out there - are these the actions and words of progressive liberals? Or authoritarian fascists who do not allow people the right to free thought or speech unless it lines up with the pre-approved narrative they're pushing. 

That's not liberalism. That's not progressivism. It's fascism designed to make you afraid to think for yourself. To make you afraid to express yourself. That's how liberalism DIES, not prospers. 

https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-executive-rob-goldman-apologizes-to-company-and-robert-mueller/

Seems a lot less pernicious than what Trump was doing with those companies he was accusing of trying to stay competitive by downsizing. Didn't hear any of the libertarians or Conservatives raise a single complaint about that.

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you answer me with a propaganda talking point that is totally BS. Always, But Hillary....insert right wing/Russian propaganda.

Seems a lot less pernicious than what Trump was doing with those companies he was accusing of trying to stay competitive by downsizing. Didn't hear any of the libertarians or Conservatives raise a single complaint about that.

you are shining like gold these days compared to the crackpots that invaded the last week or so.