Trump and Russia

Oops.

If no such document existed, Comey would have given a different response. Saying he can only discuss it in a classified setting is a way of telling us that it does exist:

https://mobile.twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/859838922548846592/video/1

Think it's a coincidence that HRC decided to run from the Chapaqua hiking trails to highly public appearances this week?

So macrons emails get dumped by Wikileaks and no one changes their mind. Sorry Hillary.

Comey didn't announce an investigation 11 days before this election though.

Macron also isn't an entitled sea hunt of epic proportions

So macrons emails get dumped by Wikileaks and no one changes their mind. Sorry Hillary.

I'm guessing Macron didn't leave a written record of being a complete !@#$, though...

...aside from, y'know, being French.

Oops.

If no such document existed, Comey would have given a different response. Saying he can only discuss it in a classified setting is a way of telling us that it does exist:

https://mobile.twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/859838922548846592/video/1

i really wish i would have went up to quantico that day and met him. he would have shook my hand. that would be !@#$ing hilarious.

This is a false statement. Wiki leaks did not drop these documents.

4chan did. Which was all anyone needed to know about their veracity.

have you been going to /pol recently?

it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing. there is also a new international /b which is fun. but /pol is truly going back to the roots of what used to be anonymous was and hopefully will breed some good troops. they have doxed several rioters - the california community college professor was a highlight.

4chan is finally normalizing after late 2011's influx of newfags. it was like our bbmb's coming here.

i really wish i would have went up to quantico that day and met him. he would have shook my hand. that would be !@#$ing hilarious.

have you been going to /pol recently?

it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing. there is also a new international /b which is fun. but /pol is truly going back to the roots of what used to be anonymous was and hopefully will breed some good troops. they have doxed several rioters - the california community college professor was a highlight.

4chan is finally normalizing after late 2011's influx of newfags. it was like our bbmb's coming here.

I'm actually rarely (if ever) snooping around there. Usually I'm driven there as I go down the rabbit hole sourcing stuff.

I'm brave, but not chan brave. ;)

I'm actually rarely (if ever) snooping around there. Usually I'm driven there as I go down the rabbit hole sourcing stuff.

I'm brave, but not chan brave. ;)

why does 4chan have that rep?

"Newfags," for starters...

sadly only newfags say newfags. I've been there a VERY long time. A guy gave me a link in '04 maybe. He went to EMU. Smart computer science/elecrical engineer.

The new kids ruined it. Marky, zunechan, the guy who shows up every year with jars full of...fun., Jessie slaighter, long cat, wt snacks, traps... all of it is lore.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/trump-russia-connections/

Decent/simple roundup. Thought I know CNN is considered 'fake' around here.

Personally, it's not the fact that it's Russia that concerns me, but rather that the POTUS is possibly acting in the best interests of, or heavily influenced by another country. It could be Canada for all I care, it'd still be a concern and something worth looking into.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/trump-russia-connections/

Decent/simple roundup. Thought I know CNN is considered 'fake' around here.

Personally, it's not the fact that it's Russia that concerns me, but rather that the POTUS is possibly acting in the best interests of, or heavily influenced by another country. It could be Canada for all I care, it'd still be a concern and something worth looking into.

The problem with that chart is that you can draw it up for virtually anyone you care to in a position of power. It's meaningless unless you a priori assume bad faith.

So just to be clear...when calling her your "jew wife," you'll completely ignore the colloquial understanding that "jew" used in that context in pejorative, but invent a thoroughly fictitious colloquial understanding of "wife" to justify your misuse of the word?

Are you on drugs? Please tell us you're on drugs. Otherwise, you're simply completely !@#$ing retarded. It's the drugs, right?

per usual you guys are completely full of horseѕhit

i ask for a rational explanation and all i get is the standard insults that is standard for this forum and this topic. absolutely nothing rational. and then you try to spoon me this utter nonsense ѕhit

my whole point made very clearly is that this 'colloquial understanding' is horribly broken. and then you have the balls to come back at me and say these words have magic bad intentions bc they are colloquial

my god. for the alleged 'smartest guy in the room' you fall back on a whole mess of ѕhit that means nothing

and you guys wonder why i dont bother to respond. jesus this place sucks. you make it that way with crap like this

holy hell. ass holes like you are why the country is like it is. whatever man. i will resist the asshollery but holy fk you ppl are annoying

i ask for a rational explanation and all i get is the standard insults that is standard for this forum and this topic. absolutely nothing rational. and then you try to spoon me this utter nonsense ѕhit

my whole point made very clearly is that this 'colloquial understanding' is horribly broken. and then you have the balls to come back at me and say these words have magic bad intentions bc they are colloquial

my god. for the alleged 'smartest guy in the room' you fall back on a whole mess of ѕhit that means nothing

and you guys wonder why i dont bother to respond. jesus this place sucks. you make it that way with crap like this

holy hell. ass holes like you are why the country is like it is. whatever man. i will resist the asshollery but holy fk you ppl are annoying

"Reality doesn't agree with me, so reality's broken!"

Right, you're completely !@#$ing retarded. Got it. All you had to say, you're completely !@#$ing retarded. Though personally, were I in your position, I'd have blamed drugs.

Is this your defense that saying "Jew wife" is not a pejorative?

im sorry, im losing my patience here bc its like shoveling ѕhit against the tide

ive already explained all this stuff and i know youve read it. im never going to make any headway if i have to keep going over the same stuff repeatedly. if im talking to sensible rational ppl i shouldnt have to

and it doesnt help when i finally come back to see if by a wild chance something constructive was said and the first thing i see are more of this boards childish empty insults instead of ppl acting like mature adults and offering something of subtance

my entire preposition is that our culture is broken on race issues. one of the flaming red warning signs is the inability to see beyond 'magic words' that somehow are automatically racist regardless of context

ive told you before, it is impossible for me to be racist. so if i say something that SOUNDS racist its a clue that theres a deeper context. yet even after i explained it to you point blank you still come back with the 'magic words' argument. again!

like A LOT of the automatic words we have defined as such on this topic, this term 'jew wife' is only pejorative bc YOU define it that way. it doesnt have magic powers, it does not cancel out intellect and reason. the fact that i was engaged and living with this woman is all you need to know to interpret it correctly. it is IMPOSSIBLE for that term to be racist or pejorative when i say it in that context bc i obviously loved her

your IMMEDIATE interpretation then should be that it is a joke, a pet name, whatever you want to call it. by interpreting it as anything else you are actively involved and promoting the exact dysfunction i am trying to get you all to see. you are so committed to the magic of those words that you would rather go after me to try to prove im racist that to actually listen to the important things im pointing out. that dysfunction that you collectively manifest is what keeps us in this fkd up place when it comes to race issues

im getting really tired of this ridiculous behavior. you start with insults and then you offer these preposterous accusatory interpretations based on nothing but your superstition of magic words. its like trying to reason with children

whatever man. this forum is dominated by a band of abusive ass holes lead by the grand poobah of abuse who has his abuse standard set in stone so his minions follow his lead like some kind of stepford wives

i used to have respect for this place as an intellectual political forum. in some ways it still is. but this level of needless and relentless abuse is unacceptable. rough and tumble doesnt mean excessively insulting

i think im tiring of making the effort. go be abusive pricks if you want. im going to continue to limit my participation here. its not worth it. congratulations

MH ....you are trying to debate with a group that has something like 2500 comments reassuring themselves that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by Al Gore and Scientists in an amazing conspiracy to fund there efforts.....

im sorry, im losing my patience here bc its like shoveling ѕhit against the tide

ive already explained all this stuff and i know youve read it. im never going to make any headway if i have to keep going over the same stuff repeatedly. if im talking to sensible rational ppl i shouldnt have to

and it doesnt help when i finally come back to see if by a wild chance something constructive was said and the first thing i see are more of this boards childish empty insults instead of ppl acting like mature adults and offering something of subtance

my entire preposition is that our culture is broken on race issues. one of the flaming red warning signs is the inability to see beyond 'magic words' that somehow are automatically racist regardless of context

ive told you before, it is impossible for me to be racist. so if i say something that SOUNDS racist its a clue that theres a deeper context. yet even after i explained it to you point blank you still come back with the 'magic words' argument. again!

like A LOT of the automatic words we have defined as such on this topic, this term 'jew wife' is only pejorative bc YOU define it that way. it doesnt have magic powers, it does not cancel out intellect and reason. the fact that i was engaged and living with this woman is all you need to know to interpret it correctly. it is IMPOSSIBLE for that term to be racist or pejorative when i say it in that context bc i obviously loved her

your IMMEDIATE interpretation then should be that it is a joke, a pet name, whatever you want to call it. by interpreting it as anything else you are actively involved and promoting the exact dysfunction i am trying to get you all to see. you are so committed to the magic of those words that you would rather go after me to try to prove im racist that to actually listen to the important things im pointing out. that dysfunction that you collectively manifest is what keeps us in this fkd up place when it comes to race issues

im getting really tired of this ridiculous behavior. you start with insults and then you offer these preposterous accusatory interpretations based on nothing but your superstition of magic words. its like trying to reason with children

whatever man. this forum is dominated by a band of abusive ass holes lead by the grand poobah of abuse who has his abuse standard set in stone so his minions follow his lead like some kind of stepford wives

i used to have respect for this place as an intellectual political forum. in some ways it still is. but this level of needless and relentless abuse is unacceptable. rough and tumble doesnt mean excessively insulting

i think im tiring of making the effort. go be abusive pricks if you want. im going to continue to limit my participation here. its not worth it. congratulations

Meathead's 3 step plan to fixing race realations in America:

1. Convince the politics board of a Buffalo Bills site that calling a former lover "Jew wife" cannot be racist because he cannot be racist.

2. ??????????

3. Race relations in America solved.

MH ....you are trying to debate with a group that has something like 2500 comments reassuring themselves that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by Al Gore and Scientists in an amazing conspiracy to fund there efforts.....

Is this baskin's Defending the Bigots and Racists 2017 tour?

Meathead's 3 step plan to fixing race realations in America:

1. Convince the politics board of a Buffalo Bills site that calling a former lover "Jew wife" cannot be racist because he cannot be racist.

2. ??????????

3. Race relations in America solved.

And yet he wonders why they're all former wives and girlfriends.

It's the fact that you seem to have a need to make the distinction between "wife" and "jew wife", or "wife" and "black wife" that makes people think that perhaps a little introspection on your part might be in order. You will never in your heart hold people as equals if you're always attaching a color or ethnicity to them.

Every one of your posts on the subject is a pontification by a self-proclaimed expert. You do not toss out an idea for discussion, but instead simply tell people "how it is". Any disagreement is dismissed out of hand. It never even occurs to you to consider an opposing point of view, does it?

It's the fact that you seem to have a need to make the distinction between "wife" and "jew wife", or "wife" and "black wife" that makes people think that perhaps a little introspection on your part might be in order. You will never in your heart hold people as equals if you're always attaching a color or ethnicity to them.

Every one of your posts on the subject is a pontification by a self-proclaimed expert. You do not toss out an idea for discussion, but instead simply tell people "how it is". Any disagreement is dismissed out of hand. It never even occurs to you to consider an opposing point of view, does it?

"Preaching" is Reverend Meathead's way of discussing.

Why? Because you said it? Because it's a jew joke?

You know who else joked about jew wives?

I think it is because he said it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to be racist, so you know so he can say whatever he wants then and it isn't racist

Similar to like saying with all due respect, you can then just say whatever you want

Edited by Bray Wyatt

This stupid Russian thing will never end.

Either provide the evidence or shut the heck up about it. Case closed.

Show the evidence!

Sir, investigations are used to gather evidence.

Where is it!

Sir, the investigation is ongoing.

Case closed!

Edited by The Governor

He's trying to do his !@#$ing job and no matter what he does the MSM and the left hound him. We're dealing with pure hypocrisy. When an ACLU attorney can admit in court that Trump's travel ban would have been ok if only Hillary had issued it and when dumb schit Maxine Walters can say that Comey's firing was bad because Trump did it, but would have been ok if Hillary had then even you libs should feel ashamed.

LAS VEGAS Sen. Dean Heller ® said Friday he believes a special prosecutor should be appointed to look into links between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives if investigations currently ongoing in the House and Senate encounter obstacles.

Heller, the most vulnerable Republican senator up for re-election in 2018, said he was troubled by Trumps claim that he was thinking about current investigations when he made the decision to fire FBI director James Comey this week.

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/333198-gop-senator-special-prosecutor-on-the-table