Trump and Russia

Asking for money from his most loyal supporters is not evidence of anything, come on. Does Trump strike you as the type of person that says he feels "somewhat vindicated?" If his accusations were supported, he would be shouting all over Twitter about how BIGLY this is.

Wait til 6AM tomorrow after his shot of Ovaltine

What's ridiculous is your statement. No one at "our level" knows the laws??

So, you're outraged over Trump's tweets but not outraged at all that you think we live in a democratic republic where the people aren't allowed to know the laws that affect their constitutional rights to due process and privacy??

This might be a blue ribbon winner for stupidiest and saddest post of the month.

OF COURSE that outrages me - I said so in my first post on the last page. But that doesn't have anything to do with Trump's accusations. And it comes from both parties.

Some of the original reporting around Flynn was that his communications were picked up from listening to Russian citizens.

Could that be the incidental communication Nunes referred to?

No warrant necessary for that if a Russky calls an American.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

No ****.

I think the point, more than anything, is that this whole thing is a Charlie Fox. It's political theater as written by Eugene Ionesco.

Damn, Inonesco. I took part in a reading of Rhinoceros in college and I'm still not sure what the hell was going on.

Some of the original reporting around Flynn was that his communications were picked up from listening to Russian citizens.

Could that be the incidental communication Nunes referred to?

No warrant necessary for that if a Russky calls an American.

I think the problem is that the allegation is

A) That this was ordered from the Obama administration to look into Trump officials

B) That Flynn was unmasked

C) That Obama loyalists then went on to leak information regarding an unmasked citizen.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nunes-trump-russia-investigation_us_58d2e0b5e4b02d33b748452d

Man Tasked With Investigating Trump’s Ties To Russia Makes Friendly Visit To White House

“If a Democrat had done this, Republicans would have been asking for him to be investigated both for disclosing classified information and for obstructing justice,” said Matthew Miller, a Department of Justice spokesman during the Obama administration. “It is so far beyond the pale for the person who is conducting an investigation to both brief the subject of that investigation and potentially jeopardize an ongoing criminal investigation being conducted by the FBI.”

We need an independent investigation like YESTERDAY.

Via Twitter:

Schiff tells @ChuckTodd: “there is more than circumstantial evidence now…there is evidence that is not circumstantial” —@MeetThePress

edit: Add John McCain to the list of those calling for an independent investigation in the wake of Nunes' actions.

Logic already said it, but Schiff is claiming there is more than just circumstantial evidence of collusion. Him and Nunes aren't even close to being on the same page. The drip drip continues.

Let's hope Schiff shows that evidence immediately.

The current meltdown is getting a little stale, and the best shock to the system would be watching the left go batschitt crazy when they realize they're about to make a Christian the next POTUS. :lol:

Logic already said it, but Schiff is claiming there is more than just circumstantial evidence of collusion. Him and Nunes aren't even close to being on the same page. The drip drip continues.

Schiff has been seeing FSB agents under every bed in America for the past year and a half. He's got skin in the game. He's so deep in love with the idea of Russia being the enemy he has proudly advocated for the US starting a preemptive war against them in Syria. He raised money on that platform.

Until he backs his claims up with evidence, I'll remain unimpressed with anything that comes out of his mouth.

The current meltdown is getting a little stale, and the best shock to the system would be watching the left go batschitt crazy when they realize they're about to make a Christian the next POTUS. :lol:

The headlines coming from the two chairman are way too bipartisan right now for me to care or believe either of them. I will withhold judgement for a month or two until this is over. Please for the love of god let this end quickly so we can get to the important issues.

Schiff has been seeing FSB agents under every bed in America for the past year and a half. He's got skin in the game. He's so deep in love with the idea of Russia being the enemy he has proudly advocated for the US starting a preemptive war against them in Syria. He raised money on that platform.

Until he backs his claims up with evidence, I'll remain unimpressed with anything that comes out of his mouth.

Haha same here. This is getting ridiculous.

Unlike compromised Nunes, he's not going to rush to the president or press with evidence while the investigation is ongoing.

It appears that it's the White House that is having a daily meltdown. And we didn't have a problem with the last Christian POTUS. Or are you one of those "He's a Muslim" nuts?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/22/report_paul_manafort_had_plan_to_influence_american_politics_for_putin_in.html

On Wednesday, the Associated Press reported that former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort crafted a plan to influence American politics for a Russian billionaire aligned with Russian president Vladimir Putin in 2005. From the AP:

Manafort proposed in a confidential strategy plan as early as June 2005 that he would influence politics, business dealings and news coverage inside the United States, Europe and the former Soviet republics to benefit the Putin government, even as U.S.-Russia relations under Republican President George W. Bush grew worse. Manafort pitched the plans to Russian aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska, a close Putin ally with whom Manafort eventually signed a $10 million annual contract beginning in 2006, according to interviews with several people familiar with payments to Manafort and business records obtained by the AP. Manafort and Deripaska maintained a business relationship until at least 2009, according to one person familiar with the work.

Unlike compromised Nunes, he's not going to rush to the president or press with evidence while the investigation is ongoing.

It appears that it's the White House that is having a daily meltdown. And we didn't have a problem with the last Christian POTUS. Or are you one of those "He's a Muslim" nuts?

You think Obama's a Christian? :lol: That's good. I needed a laugh today and you came through.

The headlines coming from the two chairman are way too bipartisan right now for me to care or believe either of them. I will withhold judgement for a month or two until this is over. Please for the love of god let this end quickly so we can get to the important issues.

Haha same here. This is getting ridiculous.

Damn those two, making it bipartisan is like really, really low.