Bills interested in Romo!

KGun12TD

Scary. Romo has no mobility and this offense needs someone who can take off and not fall apart running for his life. Tyrod pisses me off sometimes, but I still think he is a better option than Romo

This x1000

Just say no to the injury prone pocket passer. Cap money will be hard enough to find. Don't spend big bucks on somebody who will be on IR before October.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This x1000

Just say no to the injury prone pocket passer. Cap money will be hard enough to find. Don't spend big bucks on somebody who will be on IR before October.

But what if we put someone in charge of floor mats? That might help, right?

More agent leaks. ANY team looking to upgrade the position will have an interest in Romo. Glad we are looking to upgrade but it's too bad that TT has to hear this kind of noise just because an agent wants to start playing the leverage game in the media.

what bothers me more is that the Bills are even showing interest in this. I mean, Romo's not coming here that's obvious. But, the fact that you looked around and thought yeah, we need that ailing, aging quarterback to come in here, get paid way too much and potentially get hurt, all so we can get our asses kicked in a wild card weekend at Denver. How is that a strategy?

possibly a ploy by buffalo to get tt to restructure?

Hey Tony I know your health has been suspect but come play in Buffalo where it's windy, cold, and the turf is like a rock. Oh yah, did I introduce you to Jordan Mills yet? Your going to love this guy.

:lol::lol:

possibly a ploy by buffalo to get tt to restructure?

That makes sense J2theHemet

1. He'll go to the Jets or anywhere else before us

2. He'll cost us too much money on an already heavily saturated cap situation

3. He'll die on or before the first drive of the season

4. He's not a long term answer to making the Bills a perennial contender, not just for the playoffs, but beyond

Let's get this straight

It appears most want to roll with Taylor and not bring in Romo . For the life of me I can't understand the logic . The bills haven't had a qb in 15 years. Now they can get one but they rather keep the player who can't play the position.

Sure Romo gets hurt but the entire qb game is roulette until you find one. At least with Romo there is a lot of talent

If this gets done then it shouldn't be for more than a 6th that could become a conditional 5th or something along those lines.

If you only view him as worth a conditional 5th, you shouldn't trade for him. You trade for him if you think he is going to be someone who can get you to the playoffs and be better than Tyrod, and better in the short term than anybody at #10.

Prior to 2015 he had one injury shortened season, and otherwise almost always started 15 or 16 games and performed well. If you think his 2015 and 2016 seasons are somehow predictive of his 2017 injury chances, or you think he is too old, and can't do 37-38 like Brees/Manning/Brady, then you can pass.

But if you think he is at all likely to be what he was a couple years ago based on his injury history and physical, you pull the trigger and make him your QB for the next couple seasons. Dak forced the issue, and leaves the Cowboys in a sell low situation that could be more valuable to our football team than keeping Tyrod or starting a rookie.

Let's get this straight

It appears most want to roll with Taylor and not bring in Romo . For the life of me I can't understand the logic . The bills haven't had a qb in 15 years. Now they can get one but they rather keep the player who can't play the position.

Sure Romo gets hurt but the entire qb game is roulette until you find one. At least with Romo there is a lot of talent

We might as well have Tyler Ennis or Tim Connelly play QB if we're going after Romo. It would be the same end result and Ennis/Connelly come cheaper.

If the Bills try to give up a plug nickle for Romo I'll projectile vomit...

Tony Romo in his prime I'm OK with...But the dude is a porcelain doll now...You make your plans around him and a DE looks at him funny...Plans ruined...

I'm not in favor of retaining TT on the current deal...But I'll take Tyrod back any day over Mr Fragile... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

It is going to cost Dallas $20 million to trade Romo or an extra $5 to keep him as a backup QB (in terms of cap money). I think he is going to stay in Dallas as a backup. They won't want to trust Kellen Moore as their backup.

Edited by PolishDave