Bills interested in Romo!

KGun12TD

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will die back there. Like maybe literally.

Yep. He would get killed on 3rd and 6 or more behind this o-line. And he could very possibly suffer his final career ending injury. And then we would get to see Cardale play. Yay...... :thumbdown:

How many years would the Bills reasonably expect to get out of him anyway?

I don't want this at all.

But if it happens, they better spend ALL offseason resources in elite line protection.

And re-signing Robert Woods.

Sign a top RT in free agency. Then take Davis or Williams at 10 to go with Sammy. Would be interesting...

If we do it, then we have to go QB early. If we get a healthy Romo, that's amazing. History just doesn't point to that being the case.

He would also have to choose us and I don't see that happening with other teams wanting him as well

If we do it, then we have to go QB early. If we get a healthy Romo, that's amazing. History just doesn't point to that being the case.

He would also have to choose us and I don't see that happening with other teams wanting him as well

I think if you compare our offensive talent to the other possibilities, we look pretty good. I'm sure he would prefer a strong run game to keep him healthy...