Bills interested in Romo!

KGun12TD

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is different about picking up Romo vs Peyton?

One is a transcendent talent at the QB position. Inarguably one of the ten best QBs of all time. The other is an injury prone franchise QB that won't be a hall of famer. Furthermore Peyton Manning was released. So he just cost the Broncos a huge signing bonus and cap space. The Cowboys have done no such thing and are likely to hold out for draft picks in order to move him.

One is a transcendent talent at the QB position. Inarguably one of the ten best QBs of all time. The other is an injury prone franchise QB that won't be a hall of famer. Furthermore Peyton Manning was released. So he just cost the Broncos a huge signing bonus and cap space. The Cowboys have done no such thing and are likely to hold out for draft picks in order to move him.

I am not comparing Tony Romo To Peyton Manning.

I think people are forgetting the situation when Peyton was released. It wasn't clear if he had anything left. Just like Tony. That is what I am comparing, the situation.

I think this actually has a decent chance of happening. I can see Tony liking the looks of our running game, it could protect him physically. Then you have Sammy and a potential top pick invested in the position. He would use Clay and the Oline isn't that bad. Just have to address the RT position.

As far as competition from other teams, I don't see Houston as a factor. I don't think they can do anything with the Brock contract this year, I don't see it happening. The only other team I see as a clear choice over Buffalo is Denver, and their oline is a mess with no real run game.

Edited by SWATeam

Tyrod is top 20 and certainly the best we have, but he still feels like the QB of a team that's 8-8 with wild card hopes as far as you could dream. Healthy Romo could gives us thoughts beyond that. If it doesn't work out and he crashes after 5 games give me a top 5 pick to start the next year with Cardale or a Rookie getting tons of reps in 2017.

def has talent

if it actually happened better improve his protection

i am not opposed to moving on from tt just show me a better qb

He got hurt playing behind one of the better o lines. The Bills line is good to. No line is sack proof. Romo is one hit away from being done. If he does play for the Bills it will come in week 10 after they started 9-1. Lose the next 6 and miss the playoffs. Joking.

Who seriously thinks Romo would even consider playing for the Bills? 6 pages talking about it. Hello off season ;)

The only thing that makes me think maybe, is the ass clown sports director of channel 8 in Rochester tonight said no way would Romo be a Bill.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Romo's Clavicle is hanging on by duct tape, and our FO thinks that's a GOOD look? :lol:

I'm skeptical of this story... LaCrock-for-ya has priors for bulls#!*

Still, I wonder who'll get canned if this ridiculous notion comes to life?

McDone-for might get a pass if the defense shows improvement... But Whaley??? -FIRED for sure.

Edited by #34fan