Bills interested in Romo!

KGun12TD

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is different about picking up Romo vs Peyton?

Really?

Manning top 10 ALL TIME!

Romo not even on the same playing board as Manning.

Manning had 1 injury (a serious one) while Romo has broken the same bone 2 times in the last 2 years along with other injuries threwout his career. I think he has played 1 full season in the last 5 years.

Here we go again. Romo picks where he wants to go this off-season. If you were in his shoes and you could go to Denver, SF, Chicago, or Arizona are you really picking Buffalo? Get over it. It will NEVER HAPPEN. Romo wants to compete and Houston and Denver are ahead of Buffalo by a lot.

I don't know what to think. Romo is the only upgrade on the market IMO. He obviously has some health concerns but he has been a franchise QB for a while.

I also wish it came from ANYONE but La Conjecture. He has less insight into OBD than every single reporter.

This also. La Conjecture usually full of crap.

Edited by Marty McFly

Here we go again. Romo picks where he wants to go this off-season. If you were in his shoes and you could go to Denver, SF, Chicago, or Arizona are you really picking Buffalo? Get over it. It will NEVER HAPPEN. Romo wants to compete and Houston and Denver are ahead of Buffalo by a lot.

This also. La Conjecture usually full of crap.

unless he has a NTC that will need waived, or he's released, it's not really his choice.

unless he has a NTC that will need waived, or he's released, it's not really his choice.

Nah. Jerruh is good to his players. He likes Romo enough to not trade him anywhere where he is fully against it. I will make a bet wit anyone Romo is not coming to Buffalo.

Unless Aaron Williams is retiring and they need to fill his slot on IR, I don't see the point...

:lol::lol::lol:

that too RoboTom

what bothers me more is that the Bills are even showing interest in this. I mean, Romo's not coming here that's obvious. But, the fact that you looked around and thought yeah, we need that ailing, aging quarterback to come in here, get paid way too much and potentially get hurt, all so we can get our asses kicked in a wild card weekend at Denver. How is that a strategy?

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

Nah. Jerruh is good to his players. He likes Romo enough to not trade him anywhere where he is fully against it. I will make a bet wit anyone Romo is not coming to Buffalo.

i don't think it happens either but I think he will be released, not traded. If he's traded Dallas will take the best offer unless they are stupid.

If JLC is tweeting this, someone wants it out there. Maybe it's Jerruh.

...or maybe it was ME, just to liven things up around here? :)

I don't think he's too picky.

Commonsense is interested in Jennifer Lawrence.

Those stupid restraining orders!