Bills interested in Romo!

KGun12TD

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

romo is going to get released from the cowboys. they would incur a 25 mil cap hit if they traded him. if they release him it's a 19 mil hit and if they designate him a june 1 cut they can split the cap hit over 2 years....9.5 9.5.

Thank you. How LaConjecture or anyone can report on any potential movement of Romo without mentioning the trade ramifications you laid out is irresponsible at best.

Hey Tony I know your health has been suspect but come play in Buffalo where it's windy, cold, and the turf is like a rock. Oh yah, did I introduce you to Jordan Mills yet? Your going to love this guy.

This is funny... in an evil kind of way.

I think Romo has had a good career. But at this point, I'd pass. I'd rather make another run with Tyrod while drafting a QB with our fingers crossed.

Thank you. How LaConjecture or anyone can report on any potential movement of Romo without mentioning the trade ramifications you laid out is irresponsible at best.

you're welcome. so this might also mean that laca is completely making stuff up. more than likely actually.

but for sake of convo we have the cap space, new coach, big run game...questionable defense but solid pieces that could make it very good next year and a high draft pick to make it better. the other teams that might be interested have higher draft picks outside of zona i believe. the bears are the most likely besides us i believe.

romo is going to get released from the cowboys. they would incur a 25 mil cap hit if they traded him. if they release him it's a 19 mil hit and if they designate him a june 1 cut they can split the cap hit over 2 years....9.5 9.5.

I think you have your cap numbers wrong dude.

Dead cap hit is the same whether he is traded or cut.

If Romo stays on the team in 2017 he costs $24.7 million against the cap for year 2017.

If he is traded or cut he will cost - $19.6 million against the cap for year 2017.

Info found here.

You get the same info here too.

Edited by PolishDave

We could finally #freesammy

Sammy/Clay/pick 10 Williams/Davis would eat!!

Really?

Manning top 10 ALL TIME!

Romo not even on the same playing board as Manning.

Manning had 1 injury (a serious one) while Romo has broken the same bone 2 times in the last 2 years along with other injuries threwout his career. I think he has played 1 full season in the last 5 years.

He will be pantsing Brady in no time.

Commonsense is interested in Jennifer Lawrence.

Me too. American Hustle did it for me

Good news, we would be fools not to, at least, be intrigued with the prospect of having Romo as your QB for a couple of years.

Agree. Some are happy staying with that 30th ranked pass game for some reason. Edited by Ryan L Billz

Good news, we would be fools not to, at least, be intrigued with the prospect of having Romo as your QB for a couple of years.

It is. Getting him to come here would be tough, but not impossible.

If the Bills want to break our streak of ineptitude, taking a chance on him would be fine with me.

Imagine Charles Clay would appreciate this move, too.

Edited by stony

It is. Getting him to come here would be tough, but not impossible.

If the Bills want to break our streak of ineptitude, taking a chance on him would be fine with me.

Imagine Charles Clay would appreciate this move, too.

Not an easy task, but I don't see Romo having a huge ego. He would love it here.

Insert picture of Apollo creed dead after being hit by drago here. That is what would happen to Tony here

ask and you shall receive

Tony Romo after playing 3 games with the Bills current O-Line.

0-1o0v84ph-535x350.jpg

Buffalo is the perfect place for him!

Haven't been to the playoffs in almost 2 decades, a crap defense, lacking WR's, a new owner, a new coaching staff...Tony's dream job.

This is the main reason I dont see him coming here. Im willing to bet on it too.