Rick Dennison new O Coord

Heitz

Don't worry about anything that #MIDOL has to say. She likes to bleed all of the time.

:lol:

OK I gotcha........if it wasn't for the local media CREATING a sinister subtext........fans, national media and people in and around the NFL would have no good reason to speculate that the Bills organization is dysfunctional?

That makes sense........if you discount how every NFL team is judged by their local media, fans, national media and people in and around the NFL.

Losers get scorned.

If you think the local media can change that narrartive by cheerleading for the team you are wrong but what else is new with you? :flirt:

Don't get snarky. Stick with the hawt taeks. Like Shady.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about anything that #MIDOL has to say. She likes to bleed all of the time.

People have no idea what a weird individual 26 is.........after he went on a Ric Flair-esque pm attack on me he blocked me from his feed......so he can't see my responses without turning the feature off and on.

He's got a lot of pent up gay, racist, gender issues that he just can't contain when he gets mad. :lol:

Keep up the good work posting links........keep the weirdness that is your takes to yourself. #26ButHisTakes

We're keeping the good ones, and the others can go. We will replace them with future Pro Bowlers who are currently unemployed. It's not really that hard..... :)

Sorry, Augie, don't get all logical here. Until you are in the five digit range, and preferably over 20,000 posts, your opinions are irrelevant. worthy only of scorn, and ridicule.

Sorry, Augie, don't get all logical here. Until you are in the five digit range, and preferably over 20,000 posts, your opinions are irrelevant. worthy only of scorn, and ridicule.

That's OK, it's kind of my comfort zone anyway.....

People have no idea what a weird individual 26 is.........after he went on a Ric Flair-esque pm attack on me he blocked me from his feed......so he can't see my responses without turning the feature off and on.

He's got a lot of pent up gay, racist, gender issues that he just can't contain when he gets mad. :lol:

Keep up the good work posting links........keep the weirdness that is your takes to yourself. #26ButHisTakes

How are you not banned?

How are you not banned?

I suggest you ask Scott.

I'm not a fan of people that come on here and drop nothing but snark to people that are trying to discuss topics.........which describes about 90% of 26BHT's non-link posts.

We appreciate links.......but if one linkster goes away another jumps right in to replace them........FACT.....and maybe the next guy isn't doing it for profit like 26.....whose links you need to permit access to your browser to open. :thumbsup:

For all those people that 26 attacks........just know.......he is what I say he is.

Who blocks someone then turns the feature on and off at times to read his takes? :lol:

Answer: a person with issues who can't control himself when he gets mad and starts spewing unacceptable racist/gay-bashing/sexist/threatening type garbage and he doesn't want people to know that's who he is.

Somebody with those issues has no business trolling people and discouraging football discussion.

That's all I got for that fool now.......carry on.

Edited by #BADOL

So Whaley still around and the leaks have all been plugged.

Methinks they weren't coming from his camp, but rather from the guys who showed up late and left early.

I wonder how that works in Average Joe's job. Average Joe anonymously tweets that he sucks at his job and he will be fired after the current project. Rumors swirl for weeks around the water cooler. And the plan is to get Joe's boss to have a one-on-one and fire Joe a week before the end of the current project?

The theory just doesn't make much sense to me.

In 2015 the Broncos scored 24 points less than the Bills. In 2016, 66 less.

And won the Super Bowl in 2015. Kills me to see this and yet we haven't caught a break in 17 years basically because of the Pats. If we can fix the d and at least maintain scoring from past year, we're in.

I wonder how that works in Average Joe's job. Average Joe anonymously tweets that he sucks at his job and he will be fired after the current project. Rumors swirl for weeks around the water cooler. And the plan is to get Joe's boss to have a one-on-one and fire Joe a week before the end of the current project?

The theory just doesn't make much sense to me.

Agreed. It also doesn't make sense for Whaley to be the source of the leaks, whether or not he lobbied with the Pegulas to ax Rex. He has nothing to gain and lots to lose.

Unfortunately re: Peyton Manning as QB coach:

“I do not see myself coaching,” said Manning when asked about his coaching future. “I will not be a coach.”

Manning, who stepped away from football after winning Super Bowl 50 with the Denver Broncos in his 18th NFL season, also squashed any rumors that he will return to Tennessee to coach the quarterbacks at his alma mater this season.

“No, I will not be coaching quarterbacks at Tennessee, but I’ll be the biggest Vols fan this year,” Manning added.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/05/27/peyton-manning-coaching-comments-tennessee#