Official: Leslie Frazier Hired to be McDermott's DC

Jerry trying to use reverse psychology on perceived blockheaded Bills decision makers? :lol:

I think Jerry feels he got burned by supporting the Fitz extension and doesn't want to get caught again. He's betting on a bad outcome, which normally makes sense with the Bills. But he'd be foolish to equate Fitz and TT because, y'know, their games are actually the opposite of each other in so many respects. Jerry is occasionally OK as a tribune of the people, but with regard to his actual football analysis skills, I'd say he's a pretty good commentator on mid-tier college basketball.

Edited by dave mcbride

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's assume the Bills decide to keep TT, I'm waiting for the headline from Sully and others too; "McDermott shows some smarts and over rules DW and keeps TT in Buffalo"

If they keep him Sully will write how it was all McDermott's idea as DW was too dumb to keep him.

Jerry Sullivan's piece today about Taylor was terrible.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

When Rex was hired, I was hopeful he could take us to the next level defensively. My main concern was lack of discipline and the penalties that seemed to haunt the Jets at times, so I am looking forward to a disciplined defense that is all on the same page and not lining up after the ball was snapped. I like the Frazier signing. Depending on FA, the draft and Kyle staying or retiring, we could be something fun to watch again on defense.

Yeah, I thought this was a done deal yesterday. I guess I need to stop relying on thread titles. We're usually more accurate here.

I think it was more of it hasn't been announced by the team and he hasn't signed yet rather than it was just a rumor. I'm not positive but the Frazier and Castillo reports seemed legit. The Bills don't consider anything done until it is official.

I think it was more of it hasn't been announced by the team and he hasn't signed yet rather than it was just a rumor. I'm not positive but the Frazier and Castillo reports seemed legit. The Bills don't consider anything done until it is official.

I get it, but 'Named' would usually indicate 'signed'. If not by the Bills, who has 'named' Frazier as DC?

There's another thread saying Lynn has been 'named' HC of the Chargers. I assume that's official.

Uncharacteristic lack of attention to detail from 26CB.

I get it, but 'Named' would usually indicate 'signed'. If not by the Bills, who has 'named' Frazier as DC?

There's another thread saying Lynn has been 'named' HC of the Chargers. I assume that's official.

Uncharacteristic lack of attention to detail from 26CB.

I'd assume it's the same technicality they were playing with today. They tweeted a video of McDermott signing his contract and said 'officially official'. I'm guessing it just means Frazier hasn't come in and signed his contract yet.