Marrone Wants Crossman as the Jags' ST Coach

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we send Carpenter in a package deal?

Sadly, I was not particularly impressed with our previously reliable punter this past year.

I also got to the point where I thought the Bills would just be better off not trying to return kickoffs given penalties and the hard time that they seemed to typically have getting the ball past where they would get it with a touch back.

I think our special teams were absolutely horrible this past year. I have no idea if it was because of Crossman or injuries but I think I could live without Crossman.

Did Donnie have problems with Whaley? I had not heard that. Inquiring minds want to know.

No, Marrone and Whaley.

Sadly, I was not particularly impressed with our previously reliable punter this past year.

I also got to the point where I thought the Bills would just be better off not trying to return kickoffs given penalties and the hard time that they seemed to typically have getting the ball past where they would get it with a touch back.

ever since Rex changed the color of his tattoo to Bills Red and Blue 6 Schmidt wasn't the same.

How does Crossman get away with this? He is TERRIBLE at his job but for some reason always has a job.

just because Marrone knows him and trusts him. Can't believe Rex kept him but he must not have had anyone better.

We need a new ST coach, Kicker and Punter. Sanborn can stay.

ever since Rex changed the color of his tattoo to Bills Red and Blue 6 Schmidt wasn't the same.

One of the things with which I disagreed with Rex was the handling of Carpenter in the 2015 season. I think Rex got into his head and Carpenter never was able to get over it. Kickers are like pitchers and goaltenders - head cases.

One of the things with which I disagreed with Rex was the handling of Carpenter in the 2015 season. I think Rex got into his head and Carpenter never was able to get over it. Kickers are like pitchers and goaltenders - head cases.

something !@#$ed him up, he went from iceman to iced man quick