Marrone Wants Crossman as the Jags' ST Coach

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone is emasculated in Jax.

@alexmarvez

I'm told Tom Coughlin has blocked Doug Marrone from hiring Donnie Henderson 2 @Jaguars coaching staff. TC/DH had big blowup at '05 scrimmage

I'm sorry that's ridiculous. Henderson is a good football coach and one of the best secondary coaches.

And he had problems with Whaley here. This already isn't going to go well.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

I'm REALLY looking forward to getting to see more of Marrone's tough guy "I'm not mad" face when dealing with the media now. He'll walk off stage to find Coughlin waiting in the wings, then be forced to slump back up to the podium to apologize for his attitude.

And people wanted Coughlin here in the front office. Way worse situation than Whaley.

Thank GOD Couglin is there and not here.

To Block a very good Football Coach (Donnie Henderson) because you dont like him

Thank you football gods.

Couldn't agree more. I wanted no part of Coughlin and so far, it looks like I'm right. The guy still wants to coach, not be an executive. Remember how poorly it went when we hired Marv as GM when he really still wanted to coach? And Marv >>>>>>>>>> Coughlin in my opinion.

Yes. Please take Crossman.

Agreed; no ill will but no problem in seeing him go. If memory serves, at every stop he's been, he's had like 1 good/great year, and the rest mediocre to terrible.

Marrone is emasculated in Jax.

@alexmarvez

I'm told Tom Coughlin has blocked Doug Marrone from hiring Donnie Henderson 2 @Jaguars coaching staff. TC/DH had big blowup at '05 scrimmage

That is really petty...Henderson is a tremendous secondary coach,...Bills missed him.

Winning is more important than petty personal grievances

@alexmarvez

I'm told Doug Marrone wants to hire @buffalobills ST coach Danny Crossman for @Jaguars staff but hasn't gotten Tom Coughlin's approval yet

I think our special teams were absolutely horrible this past year. I have no idea if it was because of Crossman or injuries but I think I could live without Crossman.

I'm sorry that's ridiculous. Henderson is a good football coach and one of the best secondary coaches.

And he had problems with Whaley here. This already isn't going to go well.

Did Donnie have problems with Whaley? I had not heard that. Inquiring minds want to know.

I think our special teams were absolutely horrible this past year. I have no idea if it was because of Crossman or injuries but I think I could live without Crossman.

Did Donnie have problems with Whaley? I had not heard that. Inquiring minds want to know.

I think the He that he means is Marrone