New jw Tweets 1/9

Reed83HOF

He has. His interview with Pegula right after the Whaley presser is a recent example. But he also loves toying with people. All he has to do is tweet a "Hmmmm" or "Oh boy" and we use our playoff-drought-addled minds to fill in the blanks. Like cats chasing a laser pointer.

Okay but when was the last time he reported something that noone else was reporting & it came true. I honestly would like to know.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speculation I am seeing on Twitter is that Whaley wants to Hire McDermott and dump Tyrod whereas the Pegulas want to hire Anthony Lynn and keep Tyrod.

In a power struggle with the Owner, I assume that Whaley will lose. So it looks like it'll be Lynn. Hopefully he can get Gus Bradley for DC

Speculation I am seeing on Twitter is that Whaley wants to Hire McDermott and dump Tyrod whereas the Pegulas want to hire Anthony Lynn and keep Tyrod.

In a power struggle with the Owner, I assume that Whaley will lose. So it looks like it'll be Lynn. Hopefully he can get Gus Bradley for DC

Maybe I AM actually a Whaley fan after all.

Anthony Lynn does not impress me. At all.

Edited by TheFunPolice

If we are going to empower football people I hope Whaley wins regardless the names on either side of the HC debate

If this turns out to be true, it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Okay when was the last time he actually broke a story & was the first to report a correct rumor. I honestly can not remember one. But I may have missed something, I don't know.

He doesn't report rumors, he reports facts. And does quite a bit of footwork to verify his stories.

You're basically bitching that he's a reporter and not a gossip columnist.

So much for letting Whaley choose the coach

This definitely reads as there's a disagreement between who Whaley wants to hire and who the Pegulas found most impressive. Either let him make the choice and trust him or fire him.

Jauron was no that bad of a head coach.

Did better here than Gailey. Look at his QBs.

I'm not saying he was great, but people act like he was the worst coach ever to set foot in Buffalo. 7-9 every year was no fun but I'm actually amazed he was able to coach them to those records.

Whaley wants to start over with a new QB. Pegula wants to make playoffs next year. Whaley buys more time with a new QB,HC etc. He also cuts ties with the past completely.

Edited by horned dogs

Interesting...didn't Whaley object to the Rex hire initially but then went along with it? Thus leading to Pegula letting Whaley lead the search this time.

Makes sense since in the Pegs interview he made it sound like he was happy with the offensive production but very disappointed in the D (hence Rex and Rob gone).

Whaley wants to start over with a new QB. Pegula wants to make playoffs next year. Whaley buys more time with a new QB,HC etc. He also cuts ties with the past completely.

Exactly, I've speculated that given the choice it's the path Whaley would take. He has the survival skills of a cockroach, and will put self preservation above all else. New coach and new QB buys him 3-4 years at his high paying job.

Exactly, I've speculated that given the choice it's the path Whaley would take. He has the survival skills of a cockroach, and will put self preservation above all else. New coach and new QB buys him 3-4 years at his high paying job.

Yes and he will move up in the draft if he has to by trading picks to get his QB.

John Wawrow ‏@john_wawrow 32m32 minutes ago

Oh, boy. I'm sure this'll turn out well.

John Wawrow ‏@john_wawrow 26m26 minutes ago

Nothing to report. Yet.

John Wawrow ‏@john_wawrow 23m23 minutes ago

Keep in mind, how the Bills coaching hire has been outlined to me:

Whaley is running the search.

Pegulas have final approval.

John Wawrow

No one's been rejected as far as I know.

Oh boy I'm sure this will turn out well indeed. :lol:

i could see this...

If this is true, then we are truly screwed. Im no Whaley fan... but if Pegula wants to interject with every decision, the Bills are in worse shape than ever. It is like we have a younger, less knowledgeable Ralph Wilson

So our GM gets another coach thrust on him who wasn't his choice...

I suspect we'll hear some stories about Lynn and Whaley "finishing each other's sentences" and being similarly in love over the spring like we got when Rex was hired.

I think that if the Pegulas expect playoffs in 2017 it's a dangerous situation in terms of job security for most involved with the team. This roster is poised for 4-12 next season.