I have a sinking feeling...

...that the Bills are going to sign Jay Cutler and try to convince us that he's the Second Coming.

• Kyle Orton
  • Kevin Kolb
  • Matt Leinert
  • Vince Young
  • Matt Flynn
  • Matt Cassel

The hits just keep on coming.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

vomit-570.jpeg

Well at least when he throws a million head scratching INTs we can get rid of Whaley and turn this team into a winner.

People will regret running Tyrod out of town when Cutlers typical stat line is 23/45 for 312 yds 2TDs 4 INTs and 1 Fumble lost.

Also Cutler will cost a lot more than Tyrod.

I would watch. A guy would that actually releases the ball! Could finally have a nice dose of Run and Pass. Im sure Watkins wouldnt complain!

Now, the results might suck as stated about, 2 TD, and 2 INTS or something like that...but wow, a guy that would throw for 300 yards and give us some excitement!

I would watch. A guy would that actually releases the ball! Could finally have a nice dose of Run and Pass. Im sure Watkins wouldnt complain!

Now, the results might suck as stated about, 2 TD, and 2 INTS or something like that...but wow, a guy that would throw for 300 yards and give us some excitement!

Yep. Dozens of hall of famers just hangin out on the street corner. Well go 4-12 but it will be a really exciting 4-12. Cant wait.

and losses. cutler averages around 3700 yards a year or about 25 yards more per game than tyrod. but tyrod has the run ability. but dont let facts get in the way

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

vomit-570.jpeg

Well at least when he throws a million head scratching INTs we can get rid of Whaley and turn this team into a winner.

People will regret running Tyrod out of town when Cutlers typical stat line is 23/45 for 312 yds 2TDs 4 INTs and 1 Fumble lost.

Also Cutler will cost a lot more than Tyrod.

I totally thought that was going to be a pic of Cutler puking.

Expect a bridge QB to be signed - at a lot less than Tyrod's contract. Then a QB will be drafted to complete our trio.

and losses. cutler averages around 3700 yards a year or about 25 yards more per game than tyrod. but tyrod has the run ability. but dont let facts get in the way

Tyrod averages 208 Yards per game! That is my guy! :wallbash::death::sick:

IM not saying Cutler is the answer..I am saying Cutler is better than Tyrod!

Passing yards mean Jack squat. Only the number on the scoreboard.

Thanks for writing this Captain Obvious!

"I believe if the Sabres outscore their opponent tonight, they have a good chance of winning the game" Harry Neale Hockey Night in Canada

I totally thought that was going to be a pic of Cutler puking.

Expect a bridge QB to be signed - at a lot less than Tyrod's contract. Then a QB will be drafted to complete our trio.

:lol: i hope we draft a winner at QB or go defense instead cuz Cutler will be a bridge that leads to a tank. Which means we can get a real good QB prospect in 2018. Theres the silver lining in vomit

Maybe this mindset is everything that's wrong with this current world. Zero introspection. "I know that this is not the right idea, but damn it, it'll at least look good" "I dont care if I don't have a job and no money, I'm still dropping hundreds on a vacation I can't afford" "Who cares about nourishing relationships, I need to look good for this selfie"

Maybe this mindset is everything that's wrong with this current world. Zero introspection. "I know that this is not the right idea, but damn it, it'll at least look good" "I dont care if I don't have a job and no money, I'm still dropping hundreds on a vacation I can't afford" "Who cares about nourishing relationships, I need to look good for this selfie"

Deep ish right here

:lol: i hope we draft a winner at QB or go defense instead cuz Cutler will be a bridge that leads to a tank. Which means we can get a real good QB prospect in 2018. Theres the silver lining in vomit

An intentional tank job would be the only real reason to bring Cutler to Buffalo.

An intentional tank job would be the only real reason to bring Cutler to Buffalo.

Agree

Nailed it. I still think Tyrod is more exciting to watch then Cutler tho. Maybe its homerism IDK