Discipline: Watkins & Shady Say Bills Need a Culture Change

26CornerBlitz

I know this is crazy, but could Sammy Watkins comments been his way of getting Clemson 2.0 here. We literally if he wanted to come here could have Clemson coach Dabo Sweeney, WR Mike Williams (1st round) and QB Deshaun Watson (2nd Round)

I know the offense scored lot but having Sweeney here to change the culture here like he did in Clemson, I nice number 2 receiver in Mike Williams who could play like a number 1 and a QB in Deshaun Watson who could get Sammy the ball who still has come mobility would all help Sammy and in turn help the team.

Give Dabo 4-6 million and I think he would come here for his next challenge.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy Watkins and Marcel Dareus have had interesting quotes this year.

Both said their systems in college were much more complex. Both saying that their college programs, more or less, were better than Buffalo.

I take issue with that thinking back to Marrone who is a college coach and up and coming. Bama and Clemson never have to recruit like Cuse. They can run a different organization. You could make the same statements about buffalo vs. New england Miami new Orleans Seattle or green bay.

Either way, my point is I don't think Sweeney could do what he needs to in the NFL yet. He would be like douche bag up in Seattle whose name escapes me. He will get a shot if he wants it. And when its finally found he has had scandal.but he won't succeed

Is Sammy going to hope they hire a HC who asks him not do all the eye rolling and head shaking when a pass is off target or doesn't come his way?

Will he look for a coach who won't put up with comments like "the Bills are making me look bad"?

No offense, but it would be far more legit if these comments came from a guy like McCoy who is grinding it out every week and not as concerned with his stats.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sammy-watkins-bills-culture-coaches-190839616.html

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins talked to the media after the firing of head coach Rex Ryan. "Whatever needs to be addressed on field, off field....just being a professional....coaches have to be hard on us. Not scared of us."[/size]

This says it all to me. Rex the "players coach".[/size]

Sounds like a guy that actually wants to win football games...

Yes, except he didn't hold himself accountable. Part of the "Saint Doug" ethos was setting things up just right so that the blame could never fall on him. That act wore thin very quickly.

Reminds me of what management does when things go wrong. Point to the coach and say it's his fault.

Finding a new HC and staff isn't going to change what's wrong. The lack of accountability is a common denominator at all levels of the organization.

Is Sammy going to hope they hire a HC who asks him not do all the eye rolling and head shaking when a pass is off target or doesn't come his way?

Will he look for a coach who won't put up with comments like "the Bills are making me look bad"?

No offense, but it would be far more legit if these comments came from a guy like McCoy who is grinding it out every week and not as concerned with his stats.

I wonder what McCoy would look like if we gave a ton of touches to MG, and started shifting towards the passing game at expense of his carries.

Lynn, a former special team journeyman, who always fought hard to keep his position on a 53 man roster and played under Mike Shanahan, earning two back to back Super Bowl rings.

Could be the guy.

He stepped up to the plate when called on to be OC. Turned the offense into a top running team.

The way things are set in place. Looks like Whaley may have his man already. Get a disciplined DC who the players can rally around.

Edited by KollegeStudnet