Discipline: Watkins & Shady Say Bills Need a Culture Change

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was embarrassing that guys like Jerry Hughes would get some of the dumbest penalties imaginable and there would never be a consequence.

Rex is a great guy to have a beer with but runs a terribly loose ship. Rex Jauron.

Would Dick Jauron have been a good guy to get a beer with? He seems like the opposite of a good guy to get a beer with. He seems like a good guy to watch a Civil War documentary with. Edited by metzelaars_lives

I know this is crazy, but could Sammy Watkins comments been his way of getting Clemson 2.0 here. We literally if he wanted to come here could have Clemson coach Dabo Sweeney, WR Mike Williams (1st round) and QB Deshaun Watson (2nd Round)

I know the offense scored lot but having Sweeney here to change the culture here like he did in Clemson, I nice number 2 receiver in Mike Williams who could play like a number 1 and a QB in Deshaun Watson who could get Sammy the ball who still has come mobility would all help Sammy and in turn help the team.

Give Dabo 4-6 million and I think he would come here for his next challenge.

Dabo must be doing something right.

He was just a goofy expressioned, fast talkin wr coach who got the interim job mid-season and did well in a brief audition and against all odds kept the job.

That appeared to be a continuation of their issues.........all recruiting(Dabo was a key recruiter).......but sloppy coaching.

He's proven he can coach *enough* but recruiting is still his bread and butter.

That being the case.......it might not be a bad idea for him to try to make a move up to the NFL.

With a half dozen excellent recruiters leading Florida colleges now Dabo isn't going to find the going quite as easy on the recruiting front.

Sammy Watkins: "Try and Win this Game" (8:23)

Wide Receiver Sammy Watkins addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; playing with Quarterback EJ Manuel, Wide Receivers Coach Sanjay Lal , and playing the Jets on Sunday.

Watkins hopes for discipline from new head coach

watkins-12-29-story.jpg

Sammy Watkins is hopeful that Buffalo's new head coach is a strict disciplinarian. He believes that's what is needed to change the team's culture in the locker room.

Is Sammy going to hope they hire a HC who asks him not do all the eye rolling and head shaking when a pass is off target or doesn't come his way?

Will he look for a coach who won't put up with comments like "the Bills are making me look bad"?

No offense, but it would be far more legit if these comments came from a guy like McCoy who is grinding it out every week and not as concerned with his stats.

maybe sammy is referring to himself and what he needs from a coach?

I wonder what McCoy would look like if we gave a ton of touches to MG, and started shifting towards the passing game at expense of his carries.

Maybe, but McCoy saw his share of errant throws and he got crushed for a loss more than once. Yet he doesn't put it on his team mates with all the dramatic gesticulations.

He's not a leader. Just play hard and get back to the huddle Sammy.

No **** Sammy... So how about you lead by example and start by being more disciplined and professional when talking to the press.

What are you talking about? Please don't tell me this is still about him responding poorly to those dbs online that were harassing him.

Edited by What a Tuel

.... soooo we need someone like Marrone?

two different quotes.

Dareus just couldn't understand his assignment. He had no problem kickin back in wrecks country club the last two years, just don't ask him to learn anything apparently.

Dareus said his system in Alabama was much more complicated and a lot better. That in Alabama it was a machine.

Rex's system wasn't too much for him

I love Sammy but I think that accountability thing goes a few different ways.

Sammy need to address availability this offseason........he needs to re evaluate the way he prepares in the offseason and actually get through a season HEALTHY

It is inexcusable that we as fans have to listen to how good ODB and Evens are in the season because we cannot watch our own blue chip WR that we gave up 2 first round picks for NOT play

Accountability......all the way around for everyone

you are showing bias. We really do not know the story behind his broken foot.

I felt the same John. But i realized i was just thinking selfishly about Watkins.

Your point in general is valid though. all the way to the trainers and Doctors.

We want discipline? For the love of god, Marrone was run out of town for being strict. Dementia patients have longer memories than this message board.

no. dementia patients believe things that are unreal and never happened. Living in a manufactured reality

you are thinking of alzheimer's. or are you ?

People really want a 71 year old that's had one 10-win season since 2009 to come in and be the HC, huh?

Looking forward to the tantrums when that doesn't happen.

lordy heck NO