Discipline: Watkins & Shady Say Bills Need a Culture Change

26CornerBlitz

couldn't he possibly be referring to the last two years and what is needed going forward? Why does it have to be a reference to his past experiences? I don't see that in his quotes?

Not only that, FC's narrative is that the Pegulas "forced out" Marrone, and that Sammy must be referring to that event (which never even happened). Someone needs to take their meds...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couldn't he possibly be referring to the last two years and what is needed going forward? Why does it have to be a reference to his past experiences? I don't see that in his quotes?

When Dareus says, "We need a less complicated defensive system, someone who lets us get after it out there," or whatever, do you think that opinion of what scheme he wants is painted by his experience in Schwartz's uncomplicated attacking 4-3?

Not only that, FC's narrative is that the Pegulas "forced out" Marrone, and that Sammy must be referring to that event (which never even happened). Someone needs to take their meds...

See above.

Edited by FireChan

When Dareus says, "We need a less complicated defensive system, someone who lets us get after it out there," or whatever, do you think that opinion of what scheme he wants is painted by his experience in Schwartz's uncomplicated attacking 4-3?

two different quotes.

Dareus just couldn't understand his assignment. He had no problem kickin back in wrecks country club the last two years, just don't ask him to learn anything apparently.

two different quotes.

All opinions are based off experiences. If Dareus thought Schwartz's scheme was good, he would want to go back to it. If Sammy thought Marrone's coaching style was good, he would want to go back to it.

It's the same thing, really.

No, he just yelled at them. Hell, he didn't even know he benched Jerry Hughes.

Whaley speaks.

Reminds me of a quote from my favorite movie:

"You want to know why this outfit got the hell kicked out of it? A blind man could spot it. They don't act like soldiers; they don't look like soldiers; why should they be expected to fight like soldiers?"

Patton!

It was embarrassing that guys like Jerry Hughes would get some of the dumbest penalties imaginable and there would never be a consequence.

Rex is a great guy to have a beer with but runs a terribly loose ship. Rex Jauron.

Again, I STILL have a hard time criticizing Hughes' discipline when he gets flagged for such personal fouls as "patting his own teammate on the helmet."

@MatthewFairburn

More from a candid Sammy Watkins on what needs to change with Buffalo Bills: http://trib.al/OOJx7yY

C03jNZEWQAEqkBf.jpg

I love Sammy but I think that accountability thing goes a few different ways.

Sammy need to address availability this offseason........he needs to re evaluate the way he prepares in the offseason and actually get through a season HEALTHY

It is inexcusable that we as fans have to listen to how good ODB and Evens are in the season because we cannot watch our own blue chip WR that we gave up 2 first round picks for NOT play

Accountability......all the way around for everyone

I love Sammy but I think that accountability thing goes a few different ways.

Sammy need to address availability this offseason........he needs to re evaluate the way he prepares in the offseason and actually get through a season HEALTHY

It is inexcusable that we as fans have to listen to how good ODB and Evens are in the season because we cannot watch our own blue chip WR that we gave up 2 first round picks for NOT play

Accountability......all the way around for everyone

How does one prepare bones?

How does one prepare bones?

Muay Thai

There have been reports that Sammy's offseason training is excessive.

I feel like he could do with a good off season training program that biulds in rest periods along with intense training periods. I hear that Sammy overdoes it.

preach on all knowing, preach on smh

I agree....but tyranny also has it's downside....I like Coughlin, not sure I'd want him as a HC at this point, but Strahan during his NFL Football Life documentary indicated Coughlin came in tough as nails, and it helped, but it got much better when he relaxed just a smidge to allow the players to be people as well....fine line.

That makes perfect sense to me. Be a bastard, then when you can trust your players more, ease off a bit.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

...and a QB who has the balls to throw the ball into coverage to his star receiver.

stop making every thread about QB. this is addressing the Bill's lack of discipline. every thread doesn't need to circle back around to QB play. give it a rest.