Discipline: Watkins & Shady Say Bills Need a Culture Change

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize Dabo was such a disciplinarian ... what are some examples? Honestly curious

I love both of those Clemson players. That team has so much talent

First pulling Kelly off field for poor play

Second kicking him off the field when he got into it with coaches

Third kicking him off the team for his off field issue.

When a player says we need a disciplinarian head coach, and he used to play for one until the Pegulas forced him out, and then played for the exact opposite kind of head coach who was an abject failure, the conclusion is obvious.

Troll

Is this really true?

I thought some of Marcell's comments suggested that the current defense was also too complicated, which made it difficult for their assignments to be read quickly.

Sammy Watkins and Marcel Dareus have had interesting quotes this year.

Both said their systems in college were much more complex. Both saying that their college programs, more or less, were better than Buffalo.

I take issue with that thinking back to Marrone who is a college coach and up and coming. Bama and Clemson never have to recruit like Cuse. They can run a different organization. You could make the same statements about buffalo vs. New england Miami new Orleans Seattle or green bay.

Either way, my point is I don't think Sweeney could do what he needs to in the NFL yet. He would be like douche bag up in Seattle whose name escapes me. He will get a shot if he wants it. And when its finally found he has had scandal.but he won't succeed

Is this really true?

I thought some of Marcell's comments suggested that the current defense was also too complicated, which made it difficult for their assignments to be read quickly.

I doubt it.

Not sure how much Dareus retains at this point. the reefers ya know....

I doubt it.

Not sure how much Dareus retains at this point. the reefers ya know....

Haha. And it's complete BS that smoking weed leads to... I forgot my point but still!

I hate when coaches make their play books so complexed. It's football. Last year instead of trying to trick teams, he should have told one of the best defensive Lines we ever had to just get the qb. So dumb.

Until both these guys play every game at 100%, they got no business throwing Rex under the bus

yes, lets listen to the kitty in boots - eric wood or the who is that guy who gave 100% which was equal to every one elses 40% ledger douazable...

Dabo is very religious and not afraid to show it. I wonder how that would play in the NFL and how that would play in the a place like Buffalo compared to the Bible Belt.

Pegulas are religious folk. I've heard Dan Bylsma is a man of faith. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Is this really true?

he was interviewed yesterday that played on wgr talking about bama's d being more complex, better and how saban or whatever bum coaches that awful team won't put up with the same nonsense that is going on in buffalo...

he was interviewed yesterday that played on wgr talking about bama's d being more complex, better and how saban or whatever bum coaches that awful team won't put up with the same nonsense that is going on in buffalo...

The quote was "Coach Saban don't play."

Didn't we have a coach that was a total disciplinarian hard-ass who held guys accountable? Before the Pegulas?

Yes, except he didn't hold himself accountable. Part of the "Saint Doug" ethos was setting things up just right so that the blame could never fall on him. That act wore thin very quickly.

I thought he was talking about Gregg Williams. He had a rep as a disciplinarian

Dabo is very religious and not afraid to show it. I wonder how that would play in the NFL and how that would play in the a place like Buffalo compared to the Bible Belt.

I am an atheist and see nothing worng with this. a lot of people need religion and choose religion as a part of their life and it is for the better.

buffalo is also a very religious town, all of wny is... those catholics odn't play.

The quote was "Coach Saban don't play."

yes, that was exactly it. I miss pieces of it here and there - been out working on fences - as you saw that with that good ol' cut to the face.