Sully: Bills' bozos leave Lynn to twist on his own

Rico

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only imagine, if the Pegulas were more visible, that Sully would be bitching about them being too much like Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder.

It's very hard to take him seriously. He doesn't have opinions or analysis, only the rante du jour.

What happened to Tyler Dunne? He wrote interesting stories about football where I actually learned things.

he took the test, and was promoted from kindergarten.

Probably living as a happy fully functioning adult by now.

and he only left last year..

Hey look MORE PURE CLASS from TBN

Tim Graham (@ByTimGraham)

12/28/16, 9:10 PM

Not even 2016 can kill Doug Whaley.

Tim Graham another one I am losing respect for quickly

Pegula's are amateur Beverly Hillbillies. They suck as owners. Make Buffalo Great Again and get a real owner.

should we make this like the qb question

Who would you suggest?

Wow. I didn't hear the press conference. That was really embarrassing on the part of Pegula, Brandon & Whaley. They deserve to get blasted locally and nationally.

Because the HC spoke at the mandatory HC presser during a game week.

Or because they told the media that the management will hold their presser Monday well before said Mandatory Weekly Presser

Wow. I didn't hear the press conference. That was really embarrassing on the part of Pegula, Brandon & Whaley. They deserve to get blasted locally and nationally.

Wait until Monday for the Whaley presser, it will be most epic. Glad I'm off that day instead of Friday. :thumbsup:

Edited by Rico

Pegula's are amateur Beverly Hillbillies. They suck as owners. Make Buffalo Great Again and get a real owner.

your an idiot

and what the hell ! Why would someone use such a terrible phrasing as "twisting in the wind"

what is this ? Cowboy times, hanging visuals.

just piss poor wording