Sully: Bills' bozos leave Lynn to twist on his own

Rico

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How hasn't this guy been punched? What a weasel. He's the nerd who name calls and hides behind the teacher.

He's also the first to decry that there's no winning culture in our teams, yet he steps on the logo in the Sabres locker room and then pawns it off as being overly sensitive. I love the fact that those players had so much respect for the team and its symbol that they had an unwritten rule and called him on it. We could use more of that in Pegula S & E...

Edited by Philly McButterpants

Nah.

No need to pull punches; he's a hack because his writing is uncreative and does nothing to bring any further knowledge to the reader.

Many columnists are pot-stirrers, but the good ones actually add perspective and are capable of teaching something to the reader.

That's not Sully...at all.

Chaplin and Keaton were the greatest, but the Stooges were also very funny. Different approaches, that's all. :D

Chaplin and Keaton were the greatest, but the Stooges were also very funny. Different approaches, that's all. :D

For me, I feel like just about any decent story-teller can write snark about bad sports and make it funny.

I like the folks that can weave interesting and thought-provoking nuggets into their work.

Maybe I'm jaded by my journalism classes in college, but it just seems that Sully's stuff is so cookie-cutter.

For me, I feel like just about any decent story-teller can write snark about bad sports and make it funny.

I like the folks that can weave interesting and thought-provoking nuggets into their work.

Maybe I'm jaded by my journalism classes in college, but it just seems that Sully's stuff is so cookie-cutter.

Maybe because you read a lot of it on forums haha. It reminds me of the comments on bills articles on facebook. "amateur hour for the pegulas sports ownership" fits right in there.

Is there anything funnier than watching a local sports writer explain how pro sports owners are bozos?

If only these owners held the real key to success: sitting in a cubicle eating leftover holiday fruitcake while sipping lukewarm coffee from a recycled, washed-out Hortons cup while typing judgmental thoughts about people he could never, ever come to understand.

If only local sports writers were in charge..then and only then would the world be beautiful.

The press conference was a bit odd perhaps, but complaining about this is like complaining about Sarah Palin getting "gotcha" questions, or that the press is mean to Trump.

If Lynn can't handle predictable media questions on his own, how can we expect him to match up with Belichick?

Is there anything funnier than watching a local sports writer explain how pro sports owners are bozos?

If only these owners held the real key to success: sitting in a cubicle eating leftover holiday fruitcake while sipping lukewarm coffee from a recycled, washed-out Hortons cup while typing judgmental thoughts about people he could never, ever come to understand.

If only local sports writers were in charge..then and only then would the world be beautiful.

Awesome! :thumbsup::worthy:

Hunting season has begun. Let's see how long it takes then to

Run this coach out town

No. He is pitching a fit like a child. Whaley will meet with them on Monday . I for one hope he is combative .

I hope he answers every question with.

"We are on to find the HC"

Or

"I am here so i dont get fined"

Or

Give his favorite place to eat, talk weather, etc etc

Hunting season has begun. Let's see how long it takes then to

Run this coach out town

No. He is pitching a fit like a child. Whaley will meet with them on Monday . I for one hope he is combative .

Whaley isn't bright enough to be combative.

Well, not effectively anyway.