Sully: Bills' bozos leave Lynn to twist on his own

Rico

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vintage Sully! :worthy:

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/28/1223432/

"Anthony Lynn's inaugural press conference as the Bills' head coach was not exactly a public relations triumph. It was, quite predictably, the latest installment in the Pegulas' amateur hour production as pro sports owners."

Can't wait for next Monday's presser! :thumbsup:

He said something negative hence he is a hack.

You're too defensive. Despite Sully being a jackass, he is right in this case.

I agree they should have had someone out in front of Lynn's presser today, but it's not the end of the world. The media will get their feast on Monday when Whaley is out front and center.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I agree they should have had someone out in front of Lynn's presser today, but it's not the end of the world. The media will get their feast on Monday when Whaley is out front and center.

Amen.

Until then, more Sully!

"Brandon and Whaley somehow come out of this with their jobs intact and their power largely undiminished. At the risk of insulting a departed Hall of Famer, they're carrying on the dysfunctional legacy of the previous owner. This franchise remains an extension of Ralph Wilson." 0:)

I find it entertaining that the media finds itself of the utmost importance and the primary reason they believe the bills organization hasn't been successful. It's all because the Bills organization won't let the media ask their stupid questions! :doh:

Edited by What a Tuel

Vintage Sully! :worthy:

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/28/1223432/

"Anthony Lynn's inaugural press conference as the Bills' head coach was not exactly a public relations triumph. It was, quite predictably, the latest installment in the Pegulas' amateur hour production as pro sports owners."

Can't wait for next Monday's presser! :thumbsup:

The outrage that the HC held his daily HC presser

Move to Toronto already

I believe in automation. I will build the Buffalo News a Jerry Sullivan App that can easily churn out a Jerry Sullivan article.

Headline "Negative Adjective Bills Ownership/Management/Marketers find another way to lose."

Story

2-3 Facts pulled from other national writers on bills.

Close with mentioning X years out of playoffs, Pegula's naive and evil because of fracking.

I will sell to Buffalo News for $5,000 and they can fire Sully and have the process done automatically.

You're too defensive. Despite Sully being a jackass, he is right in this case.

No he is really not.

The writers at TBN are all the same happened with Sabres too

Harrington went on a 3 month twitter bitchfest because they didnt hAve an end of seasson presser

I believe in automation. I will build the Buffalo News a Jerry Sullivan App that can easily churn out a Jerry Sullivan article.

Headline "Negative Adjective Bills Ownership/Management/Marketers find another way to lose."

Story

2-3 Facts pulled from other national writers on bills.

Close with mentioning X years out of playoffs, Pegula's naive and evil because of fracking.

I will sell to Buffalo News for $5,000 and they can fire Sully and have the process done automatically.

He literally does have cut/paste articles that he just plucks whenever he wants to be snarky.

That's why I stopped reading TBN years ago--just zero thought-provoking content.

He literally does have cut/paste articles that he just plucks whenever he wants to be snarky.

That's why I stopped reading TBN years ago--just zero thought-provoking content.

What happened to Tyler Dunne? He wrote interesting stories about football where I actually learned things.

Edited by jeffismagic

He said something negative hence he is a hack.

Nah.

No need to pull punches; he's a hack because his writing is uncreative and does nothing to bring any further knowledge to the reader.

Many columnists are pot-stirrers, but the good ones actually add perspective and are capable of teaching something to the reader.

That's not Sully...at all.