Sully: Bills' bozos leave Lynn to twist on his own

Rico

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Sully and Bucky with a passion but Whaley is a total a-hole for letting this happen. Maybe it was the marketing geniuses idea. Lets make ourselves look completely ridiculous. That will get all the top candidates banging down our door! The Pegulas need to be smarter than this. Totally bush league.

I hate Sully and Bucky with a passion but Whaley is a total a-hole for letting this happen. Maybe it was the marketing geniuses idea. Lets make ourselves look completely ridiculous. That will get all the top candidates banging down our door! The Pegulas need to be smarter than this. Totally bush league.

Letting what happen. The MANDATORY HC press conference lol

Media was well aware Whaleys is gonna be Monday

Anyone who believes that OBD gives even half a **** about what TBN thinks is fooling themselves. They are going to pursue whatever courses of action they think are correct irrespective of Sully, Bucky, Vic, Tim or any of the others. The power of the pen means nothing here.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Anyone who believes that OBD gives even half a **** about what TBN thinks is fooling themselves. They are going to pursue whatever courses of action they think are correct irrespective of Sully, Bucky, Vic, Tim or any of the others. The power of the pen means nothing here.

And i for one am happy. For too many years they worried so much about Optics that it would drive decisions.

No one's going after Lynn, not now anyways... if anything, he's a sympathetic figure. Much bigger fish to fry. :thumbsup:

These people who love to attack Sully or the News in general don't even read the articles.

"They let Lynn twist in the wind."

"I felt sorry for Lynn...they put him in an untenable position."

"Lynn will probably get his chance. I wish him luck."

All quotes from Sullivan in the piece.

Yeah, "hunting season" has already begun on Lynn.

:doh:

No ****?

In other breaking news, the sky is blue.

These people who love to attack Sully or the News in general don't even read the articles.

Of course needed to push the bozo Bills narrative. If he is blasting Lynn already hurts that narrative.

Then whats he gonna B word about if hired from Jan to March when UFA is open

And the he slams Bills for letting a player he slammed all season walk.

He is boring and predictable just predicted his articles until the draft.

After Draft he will slam the picks.

Pick a player or two hone in of them all season

Rinse and repeat

Edited by MAJBobby

It doesn't really matter if they care or they don't, that's the beautiful thing about it. It's all about reinforcing and embellishing the appearance of a clown show. :D

"No doubt, they'll tell us that Whaley was scheduled to take questions next Monday during the annual end-of-season presser. Why double up on press conferences. "

"I'm sorry, they needed to do better than this. Ryan's firing is a major national story. It demanded immediate management response. I don't care if the obligatory season-ending news conference was five days away."

His entire article boils down to the fact that he doesn't wanna wait til next Monday when they will hold the end of season presser.

He will get his answers then, but he doesn't wanna wait. Wooest him. :cry:

Give me a break.

Edit: Ugh, I can't believe you got me to read this nonsense.

"I felt sorry for Lynn. He said it was important to win Sunday, but wasn't allowed to play his best quarterback. They put him in an untenable position. They didn't have the basic smarts to involve him in the decision so he wouldn't have to stumble over the question later."

Sullivan feels sorry for Lynn, a interim head coach who will have 1 damn game to coach. He thinks it is dumb that Lynn wasn't involved in the decision to play Tyrod in a meaningless game. Like WTF. Is Sullivan actually arguing that Lynn, an interim head coach for 1 game, should have full personnel control even with a contract situation such as Tyrod's? And he thinks the Bills are incompetent? Seriously? What am I reading? If Sullivan isn't arguing that, then what is he arguing? Lynn clearly knew EJ Manuel was starting, so they clearly informed him of that decision.

Edited by What a Tuel

I dont mind Sully, heck, ill click on his column and read it all the time. Im easily as cynical as he is about this team. To me though, the Pegulas are untouchable. They own our teams and ill love them forever no matter what.

That being said, all the years i been reading this forum, ive been moderatly convinced Rico IS Sully.

"No doubt, they'll tell us that Whaley was scheduled to take questions next Monday during the annual end-of-season presser. Why double up on press conferences. "

"I'm sorry, they needed to do better than this. Ryan's firing is a major national story. It demanded immediate management response. I don't care if the obligatory season-ending news conference was five days away."

His entire article boils down to the fact that he doesn't wanna wait til next Monday when they will hold the end of season presser.

He will get his answers then, but he doesn't wanna wait. Wooest him. :cry:

Give me a break.

i hope they pull this idiots credentials before the presser and ban his stupid ass from the building

Sullivan is a little jilted girl. He was jilted with every bills front office since he has been in Buffalo. I dare you to name anyone in the Bills organization that he every got along with. The guy has no other option but to be an outside hack. His own behavior has made it so that he can only be an outsider hack. He will never be in on any information or have any type of meaningful communication with anyone at 1 Bills drive. He is really a pathetic little hack. He never misses an opportunity to stick out his little tongue at T. Pegula. Why? Because TP knows him for the little hack that he is and treats him like he should be treated. JS is always looking for something negative to say and the poor little turd just can't help himself whenever anything that happens that can be twisted in some way to throw poop on TP. It's really pathetic. Hey tabloid Jerry....It's time to get over it. Time to stop acting like a little jilted school girl. Time to just STFU. Maybe if you troll twitter tonight, Sammy Watkins might just post something that you can re-post with a snide comment. What a jilted heckler dweeb.

Good. The more they ignore them the crazier they act

Hunting season has begun. Let's see how long it takes then to

Run this coach out town

No. He is pitching a fit like a child. Whaley will meet with them on Monday . I for one hope he is combative .

As much as I would love to see that happen, these guys are cream puffs and will only spit the company line.

Bad analogy. He's not the one hiding. Bills management is.

You might be able to argue that the Pegulas should have been there to introduce him, and maybe deflect a question or two. But this was the regularly scheduled, weekly HC presser. Nothing more. And Lynn is the HC.