Sully: Bills' bozos leave Lynn to twist on his own

Rico

I dont mind Sully, heck, ill click on his column and read it all the time. Im easily as cynical as he is about this team. To me though, the Pegulas are untouchable. They own our teams and ill love them forever no matter what.

That being said, all the years i been reading this forum, ive been moderatly convinced Rico IS Sully.

He has had his Issues with Pegulas since the Sabres.

And I really do believe it has to do with how Pegulas made their money through Fracking. And his opinions on that process He as alluded and or let it slip on twitter multiple times.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be able to argue that the Pegulas should have been there to introduce him, and maybe deflect a question or two. But this was the regularly scheduled, weekly HC presser. Nothing more. And Lynn is the HC.

No way ownership would introduce an interim HC.

You might be able to argue that the Pegulas should have been there to introduce him, and maybe deflect a question or two. But this was the regularly scheduled, weekly HC presser. Nothing more. And Lynn is the HC.

Yeah, it's not like there aren't a million unanswered questions floating around this debacle.

I believe it was all part of the "interview" process. To see Lynn's ability to handle such press conferences.

Kinda Carl Paladinoish

That's how billionaire CEOs think, not small time writers...Sullivan has no idea about these types of things.

Is there anything funnier than watching a local sports writer explain how pro sports owners are bozos?

If only these owners held the real key to success: sitting in a cubicle eating leftover holiday fruitcake while sipping lukewarm coffee from a recycled, washed-out Hortons cup while typing judgmental thoughts about people he could never, ever come to understand.

If only local sports writers were in charge..then and only then would the world be beautiful.

Look, this whole thing is simple enough. Any company making major management changes is a bit unstable throughout that time. The sharks at TBN smell blood in the water and attacked the first piece of meat that floated by. This is a "victory" in the battle that wages in their own little minds between them vs the team.

He has had his Issues with Pegulas since the Sabres.

And I really do believe it has to do with how Pegulas made their money through Fracking. And his opinions on that process He as alluded and or let it slip on twitter multiple times.

Ive hiked past those natural gas wells in the National forests in western Pennsylvania many times, im a nature lover and outdoorsman. I dont love it, but we have to heat the homes and run the stoves of 300 million Americans somehow. This is a topic for a different forum though.

I didnt know that about Ric... I mean Sully though. Thanks for the info.

Is there anything funnier than watching a local sports writer explain how pro sports owners are bozos?

If only these owners held the real key to success: sitting in a cubicle eating leftover holiday fruitcake while sipping lukewarm coffee from a recycled, washed-out Hortons cup while typing judgmental thoughts about people he could never, ever come to understand.

If only local sports writers were in charge..then and only then would the world be beautiful.

He appeals to the lowest common denominator in Western New York.

Sully is dead on.

Like this guy.

Look, this whole thing is simple enough. Any company making major management changes is a bit unstable throughout that time. The sharks at TBN smell blood in the water and attacked the first piece of meat that floated by. This is a "victory" in the battle that wages in their own little minds between them vs the team.

The

Perfectly said

Vintage Sully! :worthy:

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/28/1223432/

"Anthony Lynn's inaugural press conference as the Bills' head coach was not exactly a public relations triumph. It was, quite predictably, the latest installment in the Pegulas' amateur hour production as pro sports owners."

Can't wait for next Monday's presser! :thumbsup:

I don't even bother clicking on his articles. Hopefully others will do the same and maybe the BN will drop him

I realize the situation....having said that I found myself wanting to be in the room to tell certain "media" to shut their fricken pie holes in this press conference.....

It is not the Lynn's fault that this happened so quickly......to try to dig into him trying to get something to write about makes YOU a bunch of cowards....

You want to go after Whaley? Do it directly dont do it to the damn soldier with his boots on the ground!