Breaking News: Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan Fired

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont feel bad for RR at all......

He is gonna be sitting fat and happy off a contract from Pegs he didnt earn

He came in and destroyed the one good thing we had going for us (at the time) our defense was destroying EVERYBODY

In a year where we were 7th in scoring on offense his D was rolling over like a hooker on Saturday night

I dont feel bad for RR at all......

He is gonna be sitting fat and happy off a contract from Pegs he didnt earn

He came in and destroyed the one good thing we had going for us (at the time) our defense was destroying EVERYBODY

In a year where we were 7th in scoring on offense his D was rolling over like a hooker on Saturday night

Rex or St. Doug.

P.S. Only one of those guys quit as HC to the detriment of all of his assistant coaches.

Not really this team can easily go to a 4-3

Shaq is a DE was in college is in NFL

Washington moves inside to play 3 tech like college

Ragland (hardest fit in 4-3 IMO)

Darby still a CB 4-3 doesnt effect that coverage schemes do.

So where is the hard transition again?

I agree with Bobby (although I think Ragland can play in any scheme....instinctive LB)

YOu will see more production from Shaq at a more natural position

Fits Marcel...fits Meatball

Washington slides inside as a pass rushing DT

Less thinking more reacting

I know this is an obsession of yours. Shall we compare how many posts you, ScottLaw, and others have posted advocating firing a guy to my posts over the past several months/weeks?

Should we compare how many anti Rex threads have been started by the Rex Haters v others.

I could be wrong but I do not recall ever starting a thread on the subject of keeping Rex etc

If you just posted more, you could have saved him! How do you sleep at night?

Shady?

Incognito?

Wood?

P.S. "We" really means some.

wood is a moron who can speak well toeing the company line.v

Incognito is not far behind.

McCoy is hardly an endorsement.

When guys like rob woods, kyle Williams. Dareus, Glenn, Hughes and the non "faces" who are the actual leaders speak up I'll listen

Yea I do not consider wood a leader. He's a big mouth overrated kitten. McCoy is all about himself before his team

wood is a moron who can speak well toeing the company line.v

Incognito is not far behind.

McCoy is hardly an endorsement.

When guys like rob woods, kyle Williams. Dareus, Glenn, Hughes and the non "faces" who are the actual leaders speak up I'll listen

Yea I do not consider wood a leader. He's a big mouth overrated kitten. McCoy is all about himself before his team

McCoy is one of the guys who was still acting like a pro out there and giving 100% effort this past Saturday. Don't have a ton of respect for him as a person but he seems like he has a passion for the game and leaves everything out on the field. He got a big deal and is living up to it.

I agree with Bobby (although I think Ragland can play in any scheme....instinctive LB)

YOu will see more production from Shaq at a more natural position

Fits Marcel...fits Meatball

Washington slides inside as a pass rushing DT

Less thinking more reacting

Makes you wonder why the Ryan brothers were trying to fit their style when the front personnel went a good fit.

Doug Whaley is going to lead HC search.

Hmmmmm.

The right decision finally, imho

Greg Bedard saying Terry Pegula is basically Jim Haslett Jr. and Whaley is in self preservation mode. Calling it a joke up here and a total disaster. Laughing that Pegula is listening to Whaley about playing Manuel because he drafted him 16th so obviously he is better.

He goes on to say most of the defensive guys in Buffalo are DUMB and just don't get it!!!! Says he would have giving Rex one more year and the fact that Rex was the most successful coach since Wade. Now they are laughing at Kim and Terry meeting with the players behind Rex back, comedy club.

Now harping on Watkins failure, then zero contribution from this years draft class. Pretty damming stuff coming from a Sports Illustrated guy, there is some national perspective.

Comparing it to Tannebuam in NY, says he likes Doug and had a nice eye for talent while in Pittsburgh but hasn't hit on his big picks in Buffalo. Saying it's easy for Whaley to cozy up to the owners while Rex worked all day long. Saying they need to clear house and that mixing and matching never works, it leaves a door open for the new coach to go behind Whaley now.

A ton of stuff that a bunch of us have said but I found it interesting how harsh he was on the Pegula's and the current state of the FO.

Edited by Commonsense