What team you root for now down the stretch and beyond?

The Buffalo Bills.

Playoff machine, start with win %, change Miami losing to Jets, Miami losing to Buffalo, Ravens losing at Bengals, Texans beating Tennessee.

Okay, so that isn't going to happen, but with the Ravens loss last night we are down to three weeks of games to go our way, and the only one we need to happen this week to push this into the final two weeks is Miami without their QB losing on the road to the Jets.

So next Monday I will reconsider, but this weekend I want the Bills to win and the Fish to lose...but maybe also Det, KC, Oak, Packers as a football fan...

None. I get four hours of my life back on Sunday and will play in my workshop. Maybe even exercise!

The NFL game is mostly terrible to watch. Maybe 1/3 of the teams are worth watching. Could you imagine a non-Bills fan wanting to watch a Bills game?

Will wait for the big Bowl games and a few of the NFL playoff games.

the only one we need to happen this week to push this into the final two weeks is Miami without their QB losing on the road to the Jets.

Need the Pats to handle the Bronco too. Have to have the Ravens to lose to either the Eagles this week or Bengals week 17. Would be great if it happened this week.

It would be very helpful if the Chiefs beat the Titans and the Jags beat Houston but they're not absolutely needed though given the Titans remaining record I'm hoping they lose this week. Vikings beating the Colts would be helpful too but not critical.

Anyone who considers themselves a football fan and is content with the level of play they see from the Bills should hand in their football fan card, then.

I'm sure the Patriots, Dolphins and Jets fans are content with it.

Anyone who considers themselves a football fan and is content with the level of play they see from the Bills should hand in their football fan card, then.

They certainly should. I , for one am not content at all. I do like watching good football played by other teams than the Pats. I hate the Pats and root against them at all times - love when their players get injured by big hits. Not ashamed to admit it. It's a physical game. I loved watching the Broncos beat the Pats in the AFC championship, loved watching the Ravens beat them in the playoffs and AFC championship and was ecstatic with the SB losses to the Giants. They are just the most unlikeable team of douches of any top team ever. That goes for the QB and the curmudgeon HC. There is just zero likeabilty factor with that team and the fact they are in the AFC East makes it worse for any Bills fan. They are likeable only to NE area fans and even that is by default. I doubt any Bills fan is content with what the franchise has been since the glory days of the 90's.

I'm sure the Patriots, Dolphins and Jets fans are content with it.

So true. There can be no sympathy for the enemy. Just how it is.

Since I live in NJ, have a family of Giants fans and Giants Seasons tickets i pull for the Giants once I know the Bills have little chance of making the playoffs. For the past 10 years it starts about week 4

Love the Giants now. I have a certain respect for Eli leading those Super Bowl winning drives vs the Pats. Their effort Sunday night was excellent vs Dallas. Definitely a team that you can pull for.

As long as no division rivals or the Cowboys win it all, I'm good. I have no interest in rooting for any other team though. I couldn't care less about any other city getting a title. I really don't care for the Giants either. Living in central NY I get tired of all the Giants fans who find the Bills to be a joke. In fact most fans of other teams think the Bills are a joke. That's why I'm not rooting for any of them. With that said I wouldn't mind seeing Detroit or Cleveland do well. Of course Detroit is much closer.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Tampa, Atlanta

APP- Anyone Playing Patriots

I might add the Titans, but that's my list. Moved to ATL from near Tampa. Didn't like them during the Gruden days, then became indifferent. I like Winston's enthusiasm. Have a son. In Nashville and I love that city, and enjoyed the game there last year. The new stadium in Atlanta is coming along and I want to check that out....very cool.

And of course, APP is obvious....

Sabres. Bring on the heartache.

Used to follow the playoffs, and will probably catch a few games, but no real rooting interest. My general interest in the NFL has proven to be inversely proportional to the length of the Bills playoff drought.

Mostly anyone but New England but I will probably particularly root for teams who haven't been good in a while like Detroit, Tampa, Oakland, maybe even Tennessee if they make it. Dare I say, if Miami makes it to the playoffs, I might even root for them. Haven't really seen them as a hated rival lately considering they haven't had much more success than us over the last 15 years or so.

1. Whoever is playing NE

2. Whoever matches up best against NE in a potential future game

3. Oakland

4. Giants

I see the NFL as mostly garbage these days. I'll be a Bills fan to the end, so that keeps me interested, but once they are out, I'm generally done.

See, I couldn't possibly be interested in the NFL if I didn't watch the playoffs and since that of course never involves the Bills, I've developed specific playoff rooting interests.

I'm like scott, I check out on football once the Bills are done.

I'm not a fan of the NFL. I'm a fan of Buffalo and its people.

If your such a big fan of Buffalo and its people why give up on them? They're not mathematically eliminate are yet.

Cone on dude/dudette, hang in. Buffalo and it's people need you!