What team you root for now down the stretch and beyond?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kind of pulling for Oakland *gag*. I like Mack and Carr. I also would like their fans to enjoy a run in case the team bolts... also, success and bandwagonism will make it more difficult for the NFL and Davis to slide out

Edited by May Day 10

I get we are all Bills fan above all else, but who do you want to win? I think I would be okay with Detroit, Oakland or Atlanta. Anyone, but New England.

Bills. We are not mathematically out of it. Need a bunch of stuff to happen. When anyone explains what that is, (PIT keeps winning, Cincy, Balt lose, and Denver lose out) I think we have a shot. So, whoever is playing those teams. I'll root for the Steelers to win it all if we get mathematically eliminated.

I like Dak and Zeke so I'll go Dallas

those two are hard not to like. Very dynamic duo.

Question: does Bryant get traded this off-season? I can see JJ trading him for a defensive player, and/or moving up the draft to grab someone like Mike Williams.

I would love to see Washington win the NCAA tournament

that would be awesome. The NCAA also needs 8 teams. Big 5 Conference champs and 3 wildcards. Only sport where winning your division gets you nothing in terms of a playoff.

And then Peterson becomes the Bills next head coach, btw!!

Edited by RyanC883

Sadly I still root for the Bills and Inroot for the teams that will help the Bills get into the playoffs. I'll do this until the Bills are mathematically eliminated.

Once that happens I'll still root for the Bills but I'll start to put more focus on UCLA basketball which this year is actually good.

Edited by MDH

I'm like scott, I check out on football once the Bills are done.

I'm not a fan of the NFL. I'm a fan of Buffalo and its people.

Hey thats cute. Maybe you two nancies can get together for some Sunday brunch at a new bistro that youve been dying to try! Or Christmas shopping at the outlets!

Personally, Id rather watch some playoff football with real NFL teams playing each other with some heart. Look forward to it every year.

I get we are all Bills fan above all else, but who do you want to win? I think I would be okay with Detroit, Oakland or Atlanta. Anyone, but New England.

I don't watch football unless the bills are playing.. and once they are eliminated I usually forget football all together. Don't even watch the superbowl