Hire Josh Mcdaniels or Matt Patricia, and hang on to Lynn.

Harryhood280

It's time to get real. Terry and Kim need to pry away one of NE's coordinators at whatever cost is necessary. Anthony Lynn is considered to be a rising star by many and should not be let go.

According to Tom Pelissero at USAToday, these three are ranked #1 (Mcdaniels), #4 (Lynn), and #5 (Patricia) amongst head coaching candidates for 2017. Who are 2 and 3? Kyle Shanahan and Jim Schwartz. Kyle is the most risky of this group, imo. As for Schwartz, I like him as a coordinator, but not as a head coach.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/11/03/head-coach-2017-candidates-josh-mcdaniels/93267582/

Hire one of them, give them what they want when it come to money and control, and keep Lynn in whatever role possible, perhaps asst head coach (not OC).

Or Hire your HC whoever it is and let him build his staff.

Stop with forced Marriages

Don't disagree. I see a bright future for him though, and considering his QB, his WRs, and his thrusted in role this year, he's done pretty well. The difference in the offense from pre and post Lynn was very clear. Some things he did were working. I think it's tough to evaluate going forward in 2016 because the players clearly are saving their bodies over risking their careers and lives playing for a going nowhere team and head coach. Edited by Harryhood280

And how many NE Co-ordinaries have gone on to be successful head coaches? McDaniel already failed as a HC. And what has Lynn done to make him someone you just can't lose? I don't see anyone on This coaching staff that I would lose sleep over seeing leave.....

Most HC fail their first time out. I mean everyone tells me how BB flamed out in Cleveland. Also a few of McDaniels which seemed odd and awful back then were actually the right move. (Trading Cutler)

CONTINUITY.

You have continuity by firing your coaching staff? And why would you want continuity? Nothing against Lynn, but as others have stated, a new HC will bring in his own staff, but with the Pegula's, you never know. He hired a coach before a GM with the Sabres and it appears he hired Rex when the GM should have.

Certainly not to face him twice a year...

No salary cap on coaches. Pegula is a billionaire. Money talks. Both Mcdaniels and Patricia are looking for a promotion, and they won't find it in Foxboro. They have both proven themselves and gain nothing staying there. They're coaches, not players. They can go where they want, when they want, "yoda" has little to no say in the matter.

Jim Schwartz!!!!!!!!!

Jim Schwartz as a head coach in Detroit was terrible at game/clock management and had a talented and undisciplined defensive roster that took a lot of stupid backbreaking penalties. Sound familiar?

I've been thinking about it and I think my favorite scenario right now would be Darell Bevell as HC and he brings Gus Bradley in as DC if Jacksonville fired him. IMO Bradley has been a bad head coach but is still a very good defensive mind.

get him an assist hc oc to help him with that

It just doesn't work like that...why can't people understand that just because you do your job well doesn't mean you can be a CEO of a team? It's totally different responsibilities...some people make the transition and some can't or don't have the right skill set to do it. It's not that hard to understand but people still don't get it.

Some coordinators are great coordinators but terrible head coaches. Accept it, it's just how it is.

Lynn sucks. Did you watch today's game? Did you see our non existent offense? Nuff' said.

Sorry, can't put the offensive woe's on Lynn. I have been watching these games and I see receivers open......WIDE open. TT just can't get it done. whether he can't see over the offensive line or or that its he would rather scramble around I don't know. What ever it is it's TT not Lynn. He is supposed to be an NFL QB and he can't even lead his receiver into a throw. He is pathetic and has to go.

It's time to get real. Terry and Kim need to pry away one of NE's coordinators at whatever cost is necessary. Anthony Lynn is considered to be a rising star by many and should not be let go.

According to Tom Pelissero at USAToday, these three are ranked #1 (Mcdaniels), #4 (Lynn), and #5 (Patricia) amongst head coaching candidates for 2017. Who are 2 and 3? Kyle Shanahan and Jim Schwartz. Kyle is the most risky of this group, imo. As for Schwartz, I like him as a coordinator, but not as a head coach.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/11/03/head-coach-2017-candidates-josh-mcdaniels/93267582/

Hire one of them, give them what they want when it come to money and control, and keep Lynn in whatever role possible, perhaps asst head coach (not OC).

Anthony Lynn is considered a rising star? Not long ago the same was said about Doug Whaley. No thanks new HC's got their own guys in mind. Especially if they already have had success.

I'm in the McDaniels / Garropolo camp. Bring them both in, NE was humming with Jimmy at QB before he got hurt and that was without Gronk. Sammy & Shady could look very nice in a system designed to get them the ball with space to operate. Bring in a DC to transition our D back to a 4-3 and stop leaving the corners on islands every play while rushing 2-3 guys.