CBS: Rex could be fired, TT benched Monday with loss

NoSaint

I'm all for firing Rex tonight, but you're going to have to fire Rob, and Thurman is Rex's lackey.

So, who runs the defense for three weeks? Ed Reed is another Rex guy... is there anyone on staff that could do it for three weeks?

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they'll whack Rex during the season. After Week 17 he's gone

Unless maybe the Bills drop an epic turd burger against the Steelers

I could see TT getting benched with a poor performance so they Bills can start to evaluate CJ. This would also signal the end is nigh for Rex

is it turd sandwich yet?

Yeah would be kind of awkward Coaches are fired all the and you keep the staff, but rarely is one of the assistants the coaches brother and never his twin.

Seems like just recently some other coach was fired and his son was kept on the staff?

I'm all for firing Rex tonight, but you're going to have to fire Rob, and Thurman is Rex's lackey.

So, who runs the defense for three weeks? Ed Reed is another Rex guy... is there anyone on staff that could do it for three weeks?

Letting Cockrell go when their CBs are pussyfootin losers is just another example of the failure of this regime.

problem was he was injured for most of the preseason and didn't really get a chance to show the new Rex regime what he had.