CBS: Rex could be fired, TT benched Monday with loss

NoSaint

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you think the report "Bills will promote Anthony Lynn to HC but look for someone else after the season" would go over?

Whats wrong with that? Thats whay they should do. Someone takes over the HC lynn i guess.. and come off season they should be looking elsewhere. Even how you worded it doesnt guarantee lynn doesnt get it. It just guarantees that if he did he interviewed and was the best option

Whaley has been really good with Pro-personnel and I generally like the guy, but if you are going to fire Rex, take the time and just wipe the whole slate clean...Just start fresh...

I have hopes for Jones, but don't expect much really...

In his defense, he is better than Geno....

Right...because that approach has worked so well the past 7 times we've tried it in the drought

Whaley seems to have issues working with coaches.

That's not the worst thing in the world, though. There should be some checks.

I don't get where the issue would be with Rex. Whaley has seemingly gone out and signed everyone Rex wanted.

What are you talking about? He barely had time to learn Marrone's name before he was gone, and now he's with Rex. That's a total of two HCs. And he supported both by bringing in their coaches, their pet players, and the kinds of players both claimed they needed to "make it work." Seems like he did everything he could to support them. That the outcome was mediocrity says more about Marrone and Ryano than Whaley.

Marv Levy says hello

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Right...because that approach has worked so well the past 7 times we've tried it in the drought

So we keep the status quo and keep losing; what are you seeing in this team that I am missing?

We had a top 5 defense that hadn't even peaked yet and we gave it up for Rex Ryan.

Insane!!! Why would you hire a HC that declared the intention to do that in the hiring process.

If Rex doesn't have the stones to bench a non-performing QB then he needs to be fired. Please Rex, PLEASE - bench Tyrod!!!!!!!!!!!

The team has quit on TT. They don't want him out there and if the management/coaching staff can't see that then some serious heads need to roll.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

If Rex doesn't have the stones to bench a non-performing QB then he needs to be fired. Please Rex, PLEASE - bench Tyrod!!!!!!!!!!!

The team has quit on TT. They don't want him out there and if the management/coaching staff can't see that then some serious heads need to roll.

Rex is too in love with running the ball and playing great defense. The problem is his defense isn't that good.

Silver lining to losing, huh?

This is just sad. Spin it as year 2, but it really feels like we are going to hit 20 years. It all just needs to change....

Different time, with a different owner who has no ties to any employee there. Sometimes, you just need to wipe the entire slate clean to start fresh.