Why we will beat the Patriots this Sunday...by 10 pts

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That loss to Miami really boiled my blood. I think ALynn tried to out maneuver the Fish by attempting a passing attack rather than sticking to our bread and butter (run and stop the run).

That's why this Sunday we will beat the Patriots by 10 points....as follows:

1) Run and stop the run: Our O Line is relatively healthy. They have been solid all year (mostly). They felt embarrassed by the Miami game. The O Line will get together and assure this does not happen again (especially at home). We have a healthy Gilislee and J Williams. TD Mike can score on long runs up the middle.

1b) Stop the Run - Rex will look to stop the run first. Blount and White will have to be contained by our LB's. If the Miami game has a silver lining it is this: You have to stop the run first and foremost. Rex took a 200 yd rusher against his D personally...as he should. This won't happen to the Bills D this week.

2) Pressure on Brady - Shaq Lawson popped his cherry. Lorax and Brown are playing lights out. KW and Washington are also healthy. KW will inspire the troops. Dareus may play.

3) Our CB's played their second worse game of the year (after Jets). Ed Reed and Rob Ryan will have a gameplan for our secondary that will limit Brady while he feels pressure. TWO INTS. this game.

4) Special Teams - our punting game and kicking unit are playing well. Edelman has slippery fingers as a return man. We are gonna hit NE hard.

5) The X Factor: Patriots have won games they shouldn't have won this year (without Brady) and are due for a loss they should win. The entire National Media will be singing the praises of T Brady all week...until after the game when the Bills walk away with the win.

6) Tyrod - ALynn will call a manageable game for TT. Passes to the TE's Clay and O'Leary, Hunter for red zone calls and designed runs for TT. He will return to normal form.

7) The Bills are Home team dogs by 6 pts. 'Nuff said.

Go Bills!!!

I love your optimism, but I see absolutely no reason to believe the Bills will win this Sunday. After that performance yesterday you have got to be kidding me. This team has loads of talent, but yesterday, I put the loss almost solely on the coaching staff. McCoy had no business playing and having him in the game caused the O to stall badly. Without the shiftiness and burst that is his trademark, he was a liability. Coaches should not have allowed him to play. Also, I know we must have at least one WR who can get open and catch the football. Should have game planned the run game around Gillislee and picked a WR to target. They did neither. Neither did they adjust to stop the run after Ajayi gashed them in the first half. He continued to do so the rest of the game. Should have loaded the box and made Tannehil beat them with his arm. All of this falls squarely on coaching and last time I checked it will be the same coaching staff preparing the game plan and coaching the team during this Sunday's game against NE. I see consecutive losses against NE and SEA and us looking at a 4-5 record and missing the playoffs again. Yesterday was a huge opportunity to set the stage for a playoff run and the whole team failed miserably. Same old Bills.

I love your optimism, but I see absolutely no reason to believe the Bills will win this Sunday. After that performance yesterday you have got to be kidding me. This team has loads of talent, but yesterday, I put the loss almost solely on the coaching staff. McCoy had no business playing and having him in the game caused the O to stall badly. Without the shiftiness and burst that is his trademark, he was a liability. Coaches should not have allowed him to play. Also, I know we must have at least one WR who can get open and catch the football. Should have game planned the run game around Gillislee and picked a WR to target. They did neither. Neither did they adjust to stop the run after Ajayi gashed them in the first half. He continued to do so the rest of the game. Should have loaded the box and made Tannehil beat them with his arm. All of this falls squarely on coaching and last time I checked it will be the same coaching staff preparing the game plan and coaching the team during this Sunday's game against NE. I see consecutive losses against NE and SEA and us looking at a 4-5 record and missing the playoffs again. Yesterday was a huge opportunity to set the stage for a playoff run and the whole team failed miserably. Same old Bills.

I am a firm believer in "you learn from your mistakes". ALynn and Rex knew this a few weeks ago. They will return to the simplified scheme, play sound football philosophy.

Last time we played Brady and Gronk our defense did well against them. Gronk wasnt his usual game changer.

The last time we played the Pats defense in their own house we marched on them all afternoon and dominated time of possession. No need to change much offensively, they knew what we were doing to do last game on offense and they still couldn't stop it.

It can be done. Although currently our best D lineman, #1 RB, #1,2,3,4 WR's are all hurt, so it will take some serious luck to get the W.

p.s. For any Pats fans on this board, as long as you were a fan before Tommy Boy fell into your lap then we can take you seriously and you deserve great respect, your squad was awful for a long time and what a run it's been for you. If you're a new fan just because the team wins a lot (a.k.a most Giants fans I know), then you're a weenie and should stop trolling our board.

p.s.s. Kraft looks like such a homo with his new mullet. Tell the old turd nobody wants to see an 80 year old bloated guy grow his hair out.

Last time we played Brady and Gronk our defense did well against them. Gronk wasnt his usual game changer.

The last time we played the Pats defense in their own house we marched on them all afternoon and dominated time of possession. No need to change much offensively, they knew what we were doing to do last game on offense and they still couldn't stop it.

It can be done. Although currently our best D lineman, #1 RB, #1,2,3,4 WR's are all hurt, so it will take some serious luck to get the W.

p.s. For any Pats fans on this board, as long as you were a fan before Tommy Boy fell into your lap then we can take you seriously and you deserve great respect, your squad was awful for a long time and what a run it's been for you. If you're a new fan just because the team wins a lot (a.k.a most Giants fans I know), then you're a weenie and should stop trolling our board.

p.s.s. Kraft looks like such a homo with his new mullet. Tell the old turd nobody wants to see an 80 year old bloated guy grow his hair out.

I been a fan since 1986 when the Pats made the Cinderella run to the SB with TOny Eason,John Hannah name a few. (I still remember cheating when they got the turnover and got up 3-0 little did I know the beat down to ensue lol)

As for Kraft ya he doesn't take my calls anymore and I got a nice signature of his on this restraining order lmao (Big Bang ref there lol)

No that's something lame fans of bad teams do with their old legends.. you know what so many lame Bills fans (only lame bills fans not ref fans)do with Kelly, but that be useless because you have a coach who believes ground and pound wins still.

LOL, what? Seriously, why are you here every week?

Who are the offensive weapons to help generate points? We have almost none. Now if TB was the QB, I'd see it but TT can't do this alone and our D isn't gonna shut down Brady.

Clay

O'Leary

Woods (maybe)

Hunter

Gilislee

Bush

Tyrod

Oh, and special teams and defense

I just hope Rex doesn't wake sleeping dogs with some moronic comment to the media. Keep the preparation quiet and professional.

That dog isn't sleeping. Didn't you see NH 's posts? BB is out for revenge for getting embarrassed at home by the Bills. They are out for blood already. Who cares what RR says to the media anyway. That crap is sooooooo overblown. The Pats will win because they are better , period.

The Bills should be pissed off after yesterday. Last year Billy Boy tried to run the score up and it almost bit him in the ass. Just because he's pissed off doesn't mean a damn thing. Go out and hit them in the mouth from the first whistle and take them game to them.

Yeah the Patriots* are pissed that the Bills shut them out for the first time in Gillette Stadium. So what?

The Bills are pissed after they they blew it against the Dolphins.

They know they need this game to stay in playoff contention and they will bring everything with them to win.

The Bills have the talent to beat any team in this league. Yes, they have injuries and that sucks, but for all we know some or most or all of those players will be back for this game.

Don't be shocked if the Bills win on Sunday.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah the Patriots* are pissed that the Bills shut them out for the first time in Gillette Stadium. So what?

The Bills are pissed after they they blew it against the Dolphins.

They know they need this game to stay in playoff contention and they will bring everything with them to win.

The Bills have the talent to beat any team in this league. Yes, they have injuries and that sucks, but for all we know some or most or all of those players will be back for this game.

Don't be shocked if the Bills win on Sunday.

GO BILLS!!!

Well said.

We don't stop Gronk, it's over. And I don't see how focusing on the run first is going to help with Tom Brady at quarterback.

As for quarterback pressure, not enough pressure and you're toast, but much pressure and you're toast with the Pats*. All in all, it's a monumental task to stop that offense.

I do agree that both lines will be embarrassed and will play lights out. I also think the tackling will be fixed, which likely cost us the game last week. And maybe Dareus will take some Ritalin and actually suit up this time?

My keys:

1. Find the perfect amount of pressure for Brady.

2. CONTAIN Gronk.

3. Stuff Blount.

4. Disrupt Brady's timing game with quick pressure and jamming his receivers.

5. On offense, find that running magic that we've enjoyed for four out of five weeks.

6. Take consistent shots down the field to open up the game.

7. The offensive line simply must play better and neutralize the pass rush to give Taylor more time, as he is not a quick pass quarterback unfortunately.

8. Limit the damn penalties and errors, which the Pats* always have a way of capitalizing on.

I don't see New England dominating in any defensive categories so I believe we have a strong shot to play well on offense.

Edited by Just in Atlanta

That loss to Miami really boiled my blood. I think ALynn tried to out maneuver the Fish by attempting a passing attack rather than sticking to our bread and butter (run and stop the run).

That's why this Sunday we will beat the Patriots by 10 points....as follows:

1) Run and stop the run: Our O Line is relatively healthy. They have been solid all year (mostly). They felt embarrassed by the Miami game. The O Line will get together and assure this does not happen again (especially at home). We have a healthy Gilislee and J Williams. TD Mike can score on long runs up the middle.

1b) Stop the Run - Rex will look to stop the run first. Blount and White will have to be contained by our LB's. If the Miami game has a silver lining it is this: You have to stop the run first and foremost. Rex took a 200 yd rusher against his D personally...as he should. This won't happen to the Bills D this week.

2) Pressure on Brady - Shaq Lawson popped his cherry. Lorax and Brown are playing lights out. KW and Washington are also healthy. KW will inspire the troops. Dareus may play.

3) Our CB's played their second worse game of the year (after Jets). Ed Reed and Rob Ryan will have a gameplan for our secondary that will limit Brady while he feels pressure. TWO INTS. this game.

4) Special Teams - our punting game and kicking unit are playing well. Edelman has slippery fingers as a return man. We are gonna hit NE hard.

5) The X Factor: Patriots have won games they shouldn't have won this year (without Brady) and are due for a loss they should win. The entire National Media will be singing the praises of T Brady all week...until after the game when the Bills walk away with the win.

6) Tyrod - ALynn will call a manageable game for TT. Passes to the TE's Clay and O'Leary, Hunter for red zone calls and designed runs for TT. He will return to normal form.

7) The Bills are Home team dogs by 6 pts. 'Nuff said.

Go Bills!!!

Sounds Great Babe. Now make me a sammich.

Its seems simple, right?

1. Jam Gronk at the LOS, hard, every play. Chop block him with the DEs if needed.

2. When Blount is on the field so is Spikes.

3. Disguise coverages.

4. Get pressure up the middle. MD will help a lot here if he plays.

Its seems simple, right?

1. Jam Gronk at the LOS, hard, every play. Chop block him with the DEs if needed.

2. When Blount is on the field so is Spikes.

3. Disguise coverages.

4. Get pressure up the middle. MD will help a lot here if he plays.

I thought chop blocks were illegal now? Or is that only when they are already engaged?

Question what would you (or any Bills fan) put out for your team if it's Gronk and Bennett in tight with Blount in the backfield with Hogan and Edelman as wide outs?

Disguising coverage will be hard to do against Brady (not impossible), but as one HC put it "hard to confuse Brady as there is not much he has not seen in his career already"

Edited by PatsFanNH

I thought chop blocks were illegal now? Or is that only when they are already engaged?

Question what would you (or any Bills fan) put out for your team if it's Gronk and Bennett in tight with Blount in the backfield with Hogan and Edelman as wide outs?

Disguising coverage will be hard to do against Brady (not impossible), but as one HC put it "hard to confuse Brady as there is not much he has not seen in his career already"

Once again, I don't think Brady is your "best" player. Gronk is. Rex is going to let Brady make some 6 and 10 yd throws. Stopping Gronk is the biggest challenge. You keep referencing Bennett and Edelman and Hogan and Blount...yes, they are offensive weapons but they are not Gronk. He is a game changer.

I'll reference the Green Bay game again...the ball sometimes takes weird bounces at The Cap. Jordy Nelson dropped an easy TD pass in that game and our DB's played lights out against A-Aron. We need that same play from Gilmore, Darby, Graham, etc.

I'd love to be as optimistic (Or crazy) as some that think we'll win... We can not beat the Pats as much as we want to... we lose 45-16

Once again, I don't think Brady is your "best" player. Gronk is. Rex is going to let Brady make some 6 and 10 yd throws. Stopping Gronk is the biggest challenge. You keep referencing Bennett and Edelman and Hogan and Blount...yes, they are offensive weapons but they are not Gronk. He is a game changer.

I'll reference the Green Bay game again...the ball sometimes takes weird bounces at The Cap. Jordy Nelson dropped an easy TD pass in that game and our DB's played lights out against A-Aron. We need that same play from Gilmore, Darby, Graham, etc.

You would be WRONG! Gronk is a great player, but the best player on the Pats O is #12 and his ability to read defenses and the fact that right now he is probably the best QB in the NFL. (Breese,Rogers, Marty Ice in the discussion) As for Bennett umm he is actually having a better year than Gronk AND was a Pro Bowler with Chicago. (So your talking 1 and IMO #4 TE on the same team) so ya you need be concerned with him.

Then you say make Brady do 6 to 10 yard throws? Maybe you don't know this but that's the Pats Bread and Butter for like the last 15 years! Started with Brown then they got Welker and now Edelman and Amandola... so you want the Bills to force Brady to do what he has done for years? And that's part of your winning formula?

Both Gronk and Bennet pose a serious problem due to their size. If we don't have Aaron Williams we'll be in trouble. Not too much worried about Edelman or Blount

I been a fan since 1986 when the Pats made the Cinderella run to the SB with TOny Eason,John Hannah name a few. (I still remember cheating when they got the turnover and got up 3-0 little did I know the beat down to ensue lol)

As for Kraft ya he doesn't take my calls anymore and I got a nice signature of his on this restraining order lmao (Big Bang ref there lol)

Wow thats pretty cool. I remember those dudes. Eason gets forgotten in that famous draft with Kelly, Marino and Elway but he lit it up his first few years there in NE. As good as Marino his first few years at least.