3-2 but Tyrod has had 4 bad games this season

Yeezus

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the plan? Hope you can rush for 200 yards every game?

And if TT was throwinf for 300yds and 3td and 3int would we pray we can throw for 300yds every game?

Listen, as a team you have to do what you do best. What do the bills do best? Run the ball. Losing watkins has been brutal for this team bc the 1 real threat we had at WR that could provide game-changing explosiveness is gone. So that makes us focus on a more conservative passing game and focus on running the ball.

It's going to be tough vs the pats and steelers of the world, but whats the alternative? Have goodwin running go routes all day? We need to play solid d. Solid special teams. Run the ball effectively. And hopefully connect on a couple of big plays on offense. Thats going to be the Bills strategy for the rest of the season.

We have arguable one of the worst WR corps in the league. We arent going to consistently beat anyone with the passing game.

I think this is actually a good question.

I am going to say that we are going to hope that certain players on this offense actually find their groove as the season goes on namely

- Clay

- Hunter

- Powell

Lets also not forget....TT is really not your proto type qb....he is a weapon

Said it in another thread that sooner or later we have to win game BECAUSE of our quarterback and not in spite of him. He was putrid today. Once again dared to be a QB and he couldn't get it done.

Other then his 2 touchdowns?

I think this is actually a good question.

I am going to say that we are going to hope that certain players on this offense actually find their groove as the season goes on namely

- Clay

- Hunter

- Powell

Lets also not forget....TT is really not your proto type qb....he is a weapon

Other then his 2 touchdowns?

Without those he would have been less than putrid.

Sorry John, I know it may seem like I'm not enjoying the win ( I am) or that the criticism is unnecessary, but he is just not showing the kind of QBing we need to be serious contenders.

Sorry John, I know it may seem like I'm not enjoying the win ( I am) or that the criticism is unnecessary, but he is just not showing the kind of QBing we need to be serious contenders.

And if the Bills didn't win they would have lost.

I'm good with that plan. Always have been.

Sure...it's a "passing league"...with about six quarterbacks suitable for a "passing league." Until you clone Aaron Rogers, you better have an alternative offensive doctrine.

(And Rogers is putting up shittier numbers right now than Taylor did today.)

Sure...it's a "passing league"...with about six quarterbacks suitable for a "passing league." Until you clone Aaron Rogers, you better have an alternative offensive doctrine.

Packers need to draft a franchise QB

I will worry about it when we actually lose.....

People are too worked up on the numbers which are being affected by a number of things....

We won

Tyrod contributed to that win

three straight

We arent going to consistently beat anyone with the passing game.

Isn't that what I've been saying this entire time?

Ideally you'd like to see more of a balanced attack. I thought we did a better job of that last year.

People are too worked up on the numbers which are being affected by a number of things....

I couldn't care less about his numbers or any other sort of math. What I care about in a Bills QB is his decision-making, his ability to deliver on-time/on-target, and his ability to sustain offense.

All year long we've been seeing looooong stretches of football where he struggles with all of those necessities, and if it continues it WILL be the primary reason this team's season comes to an end.

When the best thing you can say about your QB is that he does a nice of job of protecting the football, you're simply not getting enough from him.

I will worry about it when we actually lose.....

We won

Tyrod contributed to that win

three straight

TT's numbers are the last aspect of his game I look at on a weekly basis. He's got serious flaws in his game and I'll just leave it at that.

And you're absolutely right, we won. That's the bottom line. So no more negatives from me on this point.

For now.