3-2 but Tyrod has had 4 bad games this season

Yeezus

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually agree with the premise. Tyrod has not been very good this year, for the most part. I'm psyched we rolled off three wins, but I think you could make the argument we caught a few breaks. Obviously the Pats without Brady and JG. Today the Rams missing 3 starting D linemen.

I'm very skeptical that TT has what it takes to be a sustainable success, but I hope I'm wrong!

Out of curiosity, to all the people defending TT in this thread, if you are the Bills and we get this same type of production all year do you Take the out in the contract or move forward paying him $27M next season?

To me the question isn't whether he's good enough so far, it's how much you are willing to invest in him moving forward. Like Bado said upstream, his accuracy has regressed this year and it's a bit shocking. I hope to hell he improves during the season making the decision easy because right now it's a really tough decision.

What's our record at the end of the season? Just win baby.

Out of curiosity, to all the people defending TT in this thread, if you are the Bills and we get this same type of production all year do you Take the out in the contract or move forward paying him $27M next season?

To me the question isn't whether he's good enough so far, it's how much you are willing to invest in him moving forward. Like Bado said upstream, his accuracy has regressed this year and it's a bit shocking. I hope to hell he improves during the season making the decision easy because right now it's a really tough decision.

Solid question. I ask you this: whats the alternative? Not sign him and go with EJ? Is cardale a better option?

What did Osweiler get? Is TT worse than Osweiler? what did fitzpatrick get?

After the season we can have a better convo regarding his value. It would be basically 2 seasons worth of games. As of right now i would say yes, i would want to pay him.

You call what he does managing games?

What do you mean?

You said the Bills have to play in a way that projects power and I asked how that translates into winning games? You don't win projecting power. You win by scoring more than the other team. And you do that one team at a time.

You said the Bills have to play in a way that projects power and I asked how that translates into winning games? You don't win projecting power. You win by scoring more than the other team. And you do that one team at a time.

What I said is that our current passing attack is not a sustainable model of success.

52% completion rate, 2 TDs, no turnovers.

You're basically bitching that he didn't pass for more yards or have more completions...when he didn't need to, since they had almost 200 yards rushing. So you're basically bitching that McCoy had too many rushing yards.

So basically, you're an idiot.

I'll save this post for future games when we aren't playing bottom 15 teams.

bottom line he needs to start playing better. why is that so hard to comprehend.