3-2 but Tyrod has had 4 bad games this season

Yeezus

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT got out of my doghouse and onto a short leash after today. He made several VERY good decisions today. Command and decision making are key in my book and I'm more than happy to give him all the credit for a good game in those departments today.

On to Miami.

Basically

TT got out of my doghouse and onto a short leash after today. He made several VERY good decisions today. Command and decision making are key in my book and I'm more than happy to give him all the credit for a good game in those departments today.

On to Miami.

No doubt he will he happy to read this....

Kid had another fine game. He's the one...

That was one of Tyrods best games as a Bill. He came thru clutch more than once moving around in the pocket and throwing that TD to Hunter. He is showing progress which is great. My critisim was only b/c he needs to step it up for this team to become legit playoff contenders. Today he didn't throw for 200 but he made a lot more better throws than against the Rams.

I will admit our WR's are below average, and Goodwin needs to be benched because he cannot play WR in the NFL. Tyrod gave him a few opportunities today and he just failed. If Sammy somehow comes back later this year it would be a huge help with the way our offense is playing right now.

That was one of Tyrods best games as a Bill. He came thru clutch more than once moving around in the pocket and throwing that TD to Hunter. He is showing progress which is great. My critisim was only b/c he needs to step it up for this team to become legit playoff contenders. Today he didn't throw for 200 but he made a lot more better throws than against the Rams.

I will admit our WR's are below average, and Goodwin needs to be benched because he cannot play WR in the NFL. Tyrod gave him a few opportunities today and he just failed. If Sammy somehow comes back later this year it would be a huge help with the way our offense is playing right now.

Yup 👍🏼

I didn't see most of the game, I was on the road, but it sounded like he was very efficient and effective while moving the chains.

He single-handedly kept several drives alive by moving around back there and either running it for a big play or making a nice throw. There was a small stretch where the offense struggled at beginning of 3rd quarter.

Oh, and Goodwin sucks.

One fumble that wasn't his fault. NT came thru absolutely untouched.

Tds/INTs 2/0.

He gets credited with TD down passes if he makes a one yard throw, and his receiver breaks 10 tackles on the way to the endzone with 50 yards after the catch and 49 after contact.

Fumbles work the same way.

He gets credited with TD down passes if he makes a one yard throw, and his receiver breaks 10 tackles on the way to the endzone with 50 yards after the catch and 49 after contact.

Fumbles work the same way.

Sure, if you want to be uninformed, just look at stats.

Great show today by TT.

Offense is set up perfect for upcoming bad weather.

If Lynn designs a game plan where we need to go bombs away for 350+ yds, like when Sammy returns, TT's arm strength or medium/deep ball accuracy are not in question in my mind.

He. Just. Wins.

TT has been decent managing the offense, great on scrambling and hitting some clutch throws but has been poor passing overall. If we ever get in a shootout or need to rely on TT to come from way behind we are in big trouble. So we still need an upgrade at QB because we need some one who can pass and scramble to fit this offense and is why I like Kelly, who is good scrambler and a better passer along with a rocket arm.