3-2 but Tyrod has had 4 bad games this season

Yeezus

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Tyrod. He has a lot of pros in his favor.

He has a lot of cons too.

He is not a bad player, but he's not a particularly good passer either.

He's sort of slightly too good to be a backup, but only because there is such a dearth of starting QB talent in the league these days.

I would like to continue to try and aggressively find "the guy" at QB, b/c Tyrod ain't it.

He's sort of slightly too good to be a backup, but only because there is such a dearth of starting QB talent in the league these days.

I would like to continue to try and aggressively find "the guy" at QB, b/c Tyrod ain't it.

+1

I just can't believe how his accuracy has fallen off........I know his mechanics aren't great but he's f*cking dying out there at times.

He'd be helped a lot by having a bigger WR corps.........he's not a small window passer and the third down throws to Goodwin have been a recipe for a punt........but this year he's missing all kinds of throws he made last year.

Yes, it is perplexing. He's been way off on many throws that were completions last year. I think he recognizes that his footwork is still a work in progress, so it can still be that transition where he's not fully comfortable with the throws. There were at least three easy tosses that should have been made to extend drives.

Edited by GG

So we cut him next year right? You guys are out of your mind.

Would Tyrod have won the SB last year as the Broncos starting QB? Yes.

Play D, force turnovers, don't turn the ball over, put enough points up to win games ON THE ROAD.

There's a few QBs in the NFL I'd like to have over Tyrod but there's also A LOT of QBs I'm glad we don't have and have Tyrod instead. Osweiler, Tannehill for instance. Got paid millions to lay eggs week after week. Ty's my guy and you can tell the team responds well to him.

Also a side note; does anyone else get triggered every time announcers mention Roman and how the bills have turned things around since his departure? Just makes you think what the bills record would be without that clown and his sabotage act the first two weeks. I honestly hate that guy.

Edited by youngjebrey

Yea, nice player. HIs skills needs an above average supporting cast in the passing game. It seems he has never locked into or developed a chemistry with any of his receivers. He has no go too guy. The passing numbers show this. It would be great for him too have that breakout game. Where you can point too and say he has it.............

What is wrong with starting him next year while having a potential franchise QB waiting in the wings behind him?

Ah yes, the eternally elusive "franchise qb". We could have Aaron Rodgers here and after tonights game we would want to replace him.

Theres threads on here saying how Cam Newton sucks and that Luck sucks. It's all so laughable really.

Yes he made a few clutch plays today, but the offense ran thru Shady. It has been now 4 games that Tyrod has flat out played awful in.

Outside the 1st quarter today he is not looking very good, almost seems like he is regressing. Can't convert on 3rd down, holding on to the ball way to long, not throwing it away.

There are plenty games left but right now I would not pay Tyrod 20+mill next season, especially if he plays like this for the remainder of the season and there are good rookie QB's that come out.

He HAS to play better. He is great at not turning the ball over but his inability to convert on 3rd down is hurting the entire team.

Need to see more of the gameplan used against the patriots, quick passes and short dropbacks.

You are such a valuable poster here. I love reading all of your posts. Really good stuff. Thx for ALL your negative threads. Enjoy every one of them.

-Nobody Ever

He just wins

Tebow has a winning record as a starting QB. Tyrod did enough to win against the likes of Brissett and Keenum but 125 passing yards likely isn't going to cut it against the likes of Brady or Big Ben in a few weeks.

Edited by Bangarang