3-2 but Tyrod has had 4 bad games this season

Yeezus

AGREED!!!!!

I like Tyrod. He has a lot of pros in his favor.

He has a lot of cons too.

He is not a bad player, but he's not a particularly good passer either.

He's sort of slightly too good to be a backup, but only because there is such a dearth of starting QB talent in the league these days.

I would like to continue to try and aggressively find "the guy" at QB, b/c Tyrod ain't it.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Taylor is the QB the rest of this season so get used to complaining about the passing yards while racking up wins.

When Fitz was throwing for 300yds 3td and 2int but losing, many of the same people were up and arms too.

Stats + losses = complaints.

Lesser stats + wins = complaints.

Yeezus being Yeezus. He made 2 big TD throws at the end of drives, and a big 3rd down run. He's a rich man's Alex Smith. Tyrod is managaing the game perfectly. He is doing what needs to be done to win. It isn't perfect but the results are all that matter.

This.

I would like to see some more passes from TT but he doesn't turn the ball over. That's huge. It is not easy on the blood pressure for sure.

Not sure how you define a game manager, but it usually leads to 8 in the box. Tyrod isn't that.

Yikes. Some of you should watch more than just Bills games. It's almost like you have no idea what a good QB looks like. Are you seriously saying Tyrod is more than just a game manager?

Yes he made a few clutch plays today, but the offense ran thru Shady. It has been now 4 games that Tyrod has flat out played awful in.

fc91af54a0b237a4d6974b60796ac47bb6d658e4

You disrespectin the name of Yeezy wit all your hatin. Cant even recognize when Tyrod plays good.

201601_2100_facga_sm.jpg

When you look at Tyrod as a QB you have to take into account his running stats/threat of him running. He keeps defenses honest in a way QBs like Big Ben can't do (although he does it in his own way). So when you look at his 124 passing yards you have to remember what he did on the ground and how he kept the defense on their toes which makes it easier for McCoy to

Get going.

All of that being said I feel he is a middle of the pack QB. No better, no worst.

Edited by Estelle Getty

Tebow has a winning record as a starting QB. Tyrod did enough to win against the likes of Brissett and Keenum but 125 passing yards likely isn't going to cut it against the likes of Brady or Big Ben in a few weeks.

You gonna ignore Tyrod also beat Carson Palmer who people were hailing as going to the SB this year breh? Dont you ever compare Tebow to Tyrod Taylor. Shame on you breh. BlasphemY!

Yikes. Some of you should watch more than just Bills games. It's almost like you have no idea what a good QB looks like. Are you seriously saying Tyrod is more than just a game manager?

I live in Vegas and watch everything. Where do you rank Tyrod overall compared to the other 31 starting QBs? I've seen some pretty terrible interceptions, believe it or not.

Rack em. Brissett Keenum and the ghost of Carson Palmer are down.

Kaeperfro/Gabbert and Tannenhill hopefully join the list before the real games start.

The rams came into this game beating the hawks and cardinals. We beat the cardinals and the pats on the road. The same pats team that had destroyed the texans the week prior. It's flabbergasting how bills fans have to apologize to other bills fans for their wins.

We were just AT new england and AT Los Angeles. Are we literally going to sit here and diminsh back to back road wins vs 2 teams with winning records and a west coast trip where the bills havent won in a decade? Is this what we're really doing here?

The real games have already started. They started when we were 0-2 vs the Cardinals when they just finished destroying the Bucs 40-7 the week prior.

When you look at Tyrod as a QB you have to take into account his running stats/threat of him running. He keeps defenses honest in a way QBs like Big Ben can't do (although he does it in his own way). So when you look at his 124 passing yards you have to remember what he did on the ground and how he kept the defense on their toes which makes it easier for McCoy to

Get going.

All of that being said I feel he is a middle of the pack QB. No better, no worst.

Great point. Thank you.

Edited by The Fredonia Curse

You gonna ignore Tyrod also beat Carson Palmer who people were hailing as going to the SB this year breh? Dont you ever compare Tebow to Tyrod Taylor. Shame on you breh. BlasphemY!

Nobody is ignoring anything. Tyrod had a decent game but let's not pretend Palmer and the Cardinals have beeen good this year.

Out of curiosity, to all the people defending TT in this thread, if you are the Bills and we get this same type of production all year do you Take the out in the contract or move forward paying him $27M next season?

To me the question isn't whether he's good enough so far, it's how much you are willing to invest in him moving forward. Like Bado said upstream, his accuracy has regressed this year and it's a bit shocking. I hope to hell he improves during the season making the decision easy because right now it's a really tough decision.

Edited by MDH