Bills @ Rams: Who's going?

Mark Vader

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there! Tailgate is $45/person though so we might have to skip out on the tailgate... I support the LA Backers and watch all the games at Busby's West, but man we have too many people joining us to justify that hefty price tag.

I'll be there! Tailgate is $45/person though so we might have to skip out on the tailgate... I support the LA Backers and watch all the games at Busby's West, but man we have too many people joining us to justify that hefty price tag.

If nothing else, it'll help avoid the traffic on the way in. :thumbsup:

I'll be driving down there on Friday, and I'll definitely be going to Busby's in Santa Monica.

Who else here is going?

I'm going to the game...are you going or are you watching at Busbys?

What's the details of the tailgate?

There was a thread started about the tailgate party a while back: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/186577-best-tailgate-party-ever-bills-at-rams-in-los-angeles/

Here's a link to the page: http://www.losangelesbillsbackers.org/2016-bills-rams-game/coliseum-tailgate-party/

I'm flying in with some friends. We're spending Friday & Saturday in Vegas before arriving in Los Angeles Sunday morning.

Gotta admit, I'm a lot more excited for the game than I was after the first two weeks of the season.

I'll be at the tailgate although for the life of me can't remember when it starts...not being from LA or knowing anything about the Coliseum glad someone said its near the Shrine..now if I can only figure out what the Shrine is!

anyone have a hat they want to sell...my last move from San Diego to Maine resulted in significant loss of clothing

sitting 8L 7 16 and 17

We are flying out from ROC for this game. My brother and his family were going to come too, but had to cancel. As a result, I have three tickets to unload. Willing to let them go at or a little below cost. Head on over to my post in the Trading Post sub-forum for details.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/187940-oct-9-billsrams-game-in-la-tickets-for-sale-at-cost

Edited by jimmy10

Going, flying down from NorCal Saturday morning...hitting up Busby's Saturday, tailgate on Sunday. Brining a Rams fan...or just a Goff fan (Marin County boy)...I apologize in advance. He may be converted by the end of the weekend.

Going, flying down from NorCal Saturday morning...hitting up Busby's Saturday, tailgate on Sunday. Brining a Rams fan...or just a Goff fan (Marin County boy)...I apologize in advance. He may be converted by the end of the weekend.

Hope he leaves his jersey at home (from the tailgate site):

Our Alcohol Permit does not allow anyone in attendance to be wearing Rams gear. Only Bills or neutral colors are acceptable on the grounds of the Tailgate Party.

I'll be at the tailgate, bought my ticket for it awhile back.

And I will be at the game as well.

You convinced me! We decided to go to the tailgate after all. We'll be at the shrine at 9am.

If y'all (or anyone else, for that matter) see me, I'll be there with my wife wearing a Bills T-shirt, and a GREEN Bills hat. Not sure why it's green. I think it had something to do with St. Patrick's Day.

My wife and I are flying in from Cincinnati on Friday morning. Staying in Santa Monica (Doubletree) and attending the tailgate.

Will be my first Bills game this season, then back in my seats at The Ralph for the Niners and Pats games.

Just got this email (as I'm sure everyone else who signed up for announcements did too)...

It'll be sunny and mid 80s temps are expected. Hats would be wise and sunscreen a good idea. No personal beverages or furniture will be allowed to be brought into the event. Beverages included with your ticket are beer, soda and drinking water. There are 75 kegs of a selection of beers and IPAs. You are welcome to get back in line for more until the party ends at 12:45 or the barrels run dry. There is seating available at the site and half of that is in the shade.

Your ticket entitles you to your choice of a plate of food from any of the participating trucks. Any additional plates of food will be your responsibility.

No one will be admitted wearing Rams jerseys or other Rams logo gear. If you have guests with Rams affiliations make sure that they bring a neutral color tee shirt or other clothing for the Bills Tailgate. If you do not wish to abide by this requirement please email us immediately for a refund and let other Bills fans attend in your place. We now have a waiting list hoping to get in.

The Shrine has a multilevel parking structure at 714 W. 32nd Street Los Angeles 90007. We've been told the charge there will be $40 which is lower than the USC parking across the street which is $50 on NFL Sundays.

If you're in Los Angeles before Sunday make sure to stop by our Backers Bar at 3110 Santa Monica Blvd. in Santa Monica 90404. Don't miss the huge collection of Bills fans converging at Busbys all weekend and peaking with the Saturday Rock Party from 1 to 6 p.m. The complimentary Busbys Stretch Limo to the Pier and Promenade will run Friday and Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. Friday's limo rides include free beer. Bring your music playlist!

We'll see you all Sunday at the party before the whipping we put on the Rams!

My son and I are going to the game but not the Tailgating Party. I expect up to 15k Bills fans attending the game which means we'll be loud and proud. I predict Bills win 24-20. Our defense should be able to force several turnovers and convert them to points.

Parking rates near the Coliseum range $50-$100+

GO BILLS!!!