Bills @ Rams: Who's going?

Mark Vader

Does anyone have any insight into parking?

From the post above yours: The Shrine has a multilevel parking structure at 714 W. 32nd Street Los Angeles 90007. We've been told the charge there will be $40 which is lower than the USC parking across the street which is $50 on NFL Sundays.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flying in Saturday night at 10pm. Any idea what time busbys will be going on Saturday night? I'll be at the tailgate with my Jerry Hughes blue and my throwback bills hat. Staying at the ramada downtown. Fired up!!

I'll be there with a crew of 4 - 6 guys. All 6 of us will be sitting together at the game, but 4 of us are staying together and the other 2 are on a separate itinerary. We'll be in the lower bowl on the 10 yard line about 50 rows up. Ironically, a friend of mine who is a Rams fan bought the 6 tickets and the other 5 guys will all be Buffalo guys.

3 of us are driving in from Arizona and meeting a 4th driving up from San Diego. The other two are flying in and staying separately. The 4 of us are staying at (I kid you not) The Hotel California in Santa Monica and will likely head over to Busby's West on Saturday. We are considering the Shrine tailgate on Sunday, but I suspect it will be voted down in favor of a more "Buffalo style" tailgate in the parking lot. If you multiply $45 by 4 or 6, you can buy a whole lot of food and beer. I suspect that the lines at the Shrine for beer will be long and the food will be limited. The beer lines to our coolers in the parking lot will be much shorter.

I'm open to any ideas and suggestions of where Buffalo fans will be beyond the Busby's thing on Saturday and the Shrine on Sunday. My last Bills road game was Denver in 2014 and it was a blast. I can't wait!

Sounds like fun, yell like pinches locos!

Best wishes to everyone flying out to LA, especially from the east coast. Hopefully Matthew doesn't f$&k up your travels.

I'll be heading to Florida tomorrow, :blink:, watching the game in the Largo area...

Edited by ricojes

I'll be there from San Diego with my two kids and nephew!! GO BILLS

From the post above yours: The Shrine has a multilevel parking structure at 714 W. 32nd Street Los Angeles 90007. We've been told the charge there will be $40 which is lower than the USC parking across the street which is $50 on NFL Sundays.

My understanding is parking is very limited and they charged a premium for spots when tickets went on sale.

BAM! Got our official tailgate tickets to go along with our game tickets! Looking forward to this, thanks for the heads up on the tailgate party! Living in LA I have had this game circled on my calendar since the Rams officially were announced to be coming here and was really bummed when after the first 2 games it looked like this game might be meaningless and worthless. So I am freaking pumped that we rebounded with 2 big wins and can't wait to be at this game!

Funny, I was supposed to be at whats being dubbed "Old Coachella" this weekend. Its the mega concert on the Coachella grounds with 2 rock legends a night for 3 nights starting tonight with Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan. Saturday is Paul McCartney and Neil Young. Sunday closes with Roger Waters and The Who. My good friends and neighbor own all the land and we go to Coachella with them every year and stay on their private grounds with full access and VIP to everything and could have gone this weekend the same way. But despite all our friends going with them for the most part, my girl backed me going to the Bills game with me instead which was pretty awesome.

Anyone have any idea what time Busbys will be going on til? I don't land until 9:30pm, was thinking about heading straight to the bar and checking into the hotel afterwards. I'll be at the tailgate party at 9am, couldn't pass up paying an extra $10 for and extra hour of partying with the mafia

I've met a few of you guys in the past but would love to meet the rest of tsw that will be attending the tailgate. I'll be wearing my 55 Hughes blue jersey, throwback bills hat and my bills Bills and red New balance. Come say hi, if love to share some beverages with you guys. Living in Vegas has kept me from hanging with everyone minus 1-2 games a year.

Edited by NewEra

Anyone have any idea what time Busbys will be going on til? I don't land until 9:30pm, was thinking about heading straight to the bar and checking into the hotel afterwards. I'll be at the tailgate party at 9am, couldn't pass up paying an extra $10 for and extra hour of partying with the mafia

I've met a few of you guys in the past but would love to meet the rest of tsw that will be attending the tailgate. I'll be wearing my 55 Hughes blue jersey, throwback bills hat and my bills Bills and red New balance. Come say hi, if love to share some beverages with you guys. Living in Vegas has kept me from hanging with everyone minus 1-2 games a year.

Is there a section where TSW will be hanging out by any chance at the tailgate?

Is there a section where TSW will be hanging out by any chance at the tailgate?

Not that I know of.

I really wanted to make this one but it is not to be.

My daughter is starting a new job and I am watching her two babies....one of them sick......so Im stuck at home

With you in spirit!

A good father you are. We'll raise a beer to you good sir